“A perfect condo for the 3 of us; young & less...”
other travellers have booked this property
This is what you see when you enter our lovely Disney themed condo !
Detailed view of living area of family room Here is our '55 HD TV mounted on wall and a blu ray and DVD player.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This is what you see when you enter our lovely Disney themed condo !
Detailed view of living area of family room
Here is our '55 HD TV mounted on wall and a blu ray and DVD player.
Another view of family room
Detailed view of dining area
Master bedroom with king size bed and brand new laminate flooring
'32 flatscreen TV mounted on wall and DVD player
Detailed view of king size bed
Another view of master bedroom
The master ensuite bathroom. Shower with tempered glass sliding doors
Detailed view of master bathroom
Another view of master bathroom, with vanity and hair dryer mounted on wall
Lion King themed 2nd bedroom, with 1 king size bed and 1 single bed
'32 flatscreen TV mounted on wall and PS3 STATION
Another view of 2nd bedroom and its brand new laminate flooring
Disney themed 2nd bathroom
Another view of 2nd bathroom, with vanity and hair dryer mounted on wall
Kitchen with full size fridge, range, microwave oven, coffee maker and utensils
Another view of kichen with dishwasher and toaster
Desk and chair near foyer
Foyer. To the left, laundry area. To the right, entrance door of condo.
Laundry Room with full sized washer and dryer
Foyer view from entrance door
This is the front view of building
Lateral view of building and its many parking spaces
Street in front of building entrance and again, the many parking spaces
Entrance of building
Corridor leading to our condo
Outside view of condo entrance
The Gatehouse, with 24/7 security
Basketball Court
Putting Green
Playground
Playground
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“A perfect condo for the 3 of us; young & less young!”
Reviewed 25 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

Nancy had the idea. "Let's take your granddaughter to Florida in 2013! It took a minute to realize that this was going to happen. Emma, 7 years old, Nancy & I flew to Orlando & drove our rental car to Windsor Hills. Leila had provided us with clear directions. The gatehouse attendant was pleasant & informative. Our main floor condo had 2 large bedrooms with baths & the living area separated these 2 rooms. Other than being spotless & comfortable, we were very impressed with the quiet. We never heard anything, outside our condo, the pool was within walking distance & Emma loved the pool, activities for kids on Fri., & Sat. & frozen snickers bars from the on-site store. Best holiday ever, as Emma would say!

25 Apr 2013
Hi Marcia!
Glad to know that you, Nancy and little Emma enjoyed your stay and liked our condo ! Windsor Hills is a nice place. We are looking forward to having you as guests again on your next Disney vacations!
A TripAdvisor Member
“We immensly enjoyed our stay at 2 sisters disney condo”
Reviewed 21 April 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The 2 sisters disney condo was a wonderful place to stay during our recent visit to the Disney parks. It was clean, well maintained, and elegantly decorated. Parking was close and easy to find, and it was nice being on the first floor. The condo truly looked like the pictures on the internet. There was plenty of room for us 4 adults to relax after a long day of touring. The kitchen was wonderful and it made preparing food a pleasure. The bedrooms were spacious and there was plenty of room in the large closets to store our suitcases so they were not constantly in the way for the week we were there.

We were so close to Disney, it was just a short drive away. We were a very short drive away from the busy route 192, but we were close enough to enjoy the convenience of restaurants and shopping which were nearby.

Checking in and out was very quick and very convenient.

I appreciated the constant communication with Leila (the owner) and all the information she sent to me regarding the condo and the community of Windsor Hills.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
21 Apr 2013
Hi !!! Thank you !
I´m very pleased you had a good time there! It will be my pleasure to have you as guest again, anytime!
OH
Reviewed 20 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
20 Apr 2013
Hello !
Thank you ! I´m very happy you enjoyed once again your stay! We are waiting for you on your next vacations !
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed 29 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

The owner was always quick to respond to any questions and was extremely helpful. Great location and resort. Kids loved the playgrounds and pool. Comfortable beds. A wonderful condo...quick and easy to get to Disney, too! Our vacation was great, and it was so nice to come back to this condo each night.

29 Mar 2013
Hi Amy

Nice to know you and your family enjoyed your stay!
As I said before, I´m looking forward to having you as guests again!
“easy peasy!”
Reviewed 28 February 2013 for a stay in February 2013

check in was easy, the resort staff were very professional, all was very well done overall!

28 Feb 2013
Thank you! I´m pleased you had a good time there!
Hope to have you as guests on a next trip to Disney area!
Leila
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing