“Spotless Home, Beautiful View”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Spotless Home, Beautiful View”
Reviewed 11 February 2014 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

We were very happy with the level of cleanliness of the home when we arrived. Loved having free long distance in North america, lots of tvs, no problems with Wi-Fi.
View of the Pond and the pool off our back deck were very welcome. Lots of natural light in this house. The unit does badly need some new pots and pans. Otherwise, no complaints about anything!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Average”
Reviewed 26 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

This is the second time I stay in this area, because the house is close to attractions. This house had few problems. The furniture is old! Few Lizards were spotted near the tv, and I have to remove them my self! Also,no vacuum cleaner, can opener & alarm clock. The 2 shower heads were blocked and the master bathroom towel rack was missing and the sink was plugged. The property manager took swift actions after she was informed. I hooped that nothing of all this issues were present after we checked in to enjoy more...

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing