“Great Location”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 18 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

The rental unit was very clean and nice. The only problem I had was in the downstairs bathroom, the tub was plugged up and it took a long time for the water to go down. Other than that, it was very nice. Thank you!

Wilmington North Carolina
Reviewed 21 December 2012 for a stay in December 2012

Recommended for:
Older travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“Couldn't ask for more...”
Reviewed 11 November 2012 for a stay in October 2012

This place had it all. Location, comforts, appeal, etc. I ma so glad we looken into this. Brenda Sali was amazing and helpful making sure that we had everything set so all we had to do was punch in the code when we got there. No tedious check in, no check out. Honestly felt just like home, with the square footage to boot. Security is second to none. There wasn't an hour that went by that the security truck wasn't making its rounds. Can't wait to see the pool area when we go back next time!! I couldn't believe that for its location, how quiet it was in the development. You are literally right by everything and the price was just right. I implore you to find better for the same price. I ma so glad I did my homework and hopefully my review can save you hours of research!!! You will not be disappointed.

the Bahamas
Reviewed 16 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Altoona PA
Reviewed 1 August 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing