“Nothing to fault”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
rachelpay...
“Nothing to fault”
Reviewed 9 October 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Such a beautiful and amazing villa absolutely nothing to fault. Was super clean upon arrival and the arrival guide was very useful for us. If I was rich I would go back everywhere as I wouldn’t want to stay anywhere else in Florida!

Paul T
Pennsylvania
“Last week”
Reviewed 19 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

Really pleased with my stay. Beautiful house and surroundings. Would definitely stay again. Thank you for the great week. Very clean.

2 Oct 2018
Thank you, We're happy you enjoyed your stay with us,
Surekha K
Greater London, United Kingdom
“Amazing!”
Reviewed 11 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

I have lost count on what number visit I am on to this amazing villa! It is spacious, clean and the upkeep is to an exceptional standard. I came out with some of my family this trip, some of her have not been to the States and they enjoyed their trip too. The pool is always a great area to come and chill out in after being out all day. This villa feels like home from home and the attractions and shopping were not a long distance from here.

Another successful trip, roll on for the next visit!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
2 Oct 2018
Thank you for the review.
Aaron B
London, United Kingdom
“Lovely villa in good Florida location”
Reviewed 5 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Upon arrival, I was surprised at how deceptively big the villa was! Four good sized rooms, two bathrooms, dining room and lounge. The place is well kept and clean. And the pool, of course, was very much to my liking! The villa is well placed in regards to the main Florida attractions, everything seemed to be no more than 30ish mins away.

I'd definitely visit again, this villa has my seal of approval!

2 Oct 2018
Thank you for the review.
Brendan R
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Return to "The Hotel With The Swimming Pool".”
Reviewed 10 May 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Our 7th stay at this wonderful villa, so named on the last visit (2016) by my grandson (then 4, now 6). Absolutely fabulous villa. New roof (Hurricane Irma), all new appliances in kitchen/laundry room. As a family, we would have no reason to consider staying anywhere else. Pool used every day (quite often twice). Perfect distance from MCO airport, the shops, malls and (of course) Disney, Universal etc. Scores 10 out of 10 for us. Hope to be back soon. I know what to do if I win about 200,000 £ or $ on the lottery! Excellent accommodation for an excellent price. Well worth the 4,500 mile flight from the U.K.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
11 May 2018
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. We can't wait until you come back next year.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing