“Fun!”

Ranked #2 of 84 things to do in Kissimmee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Fun Spot America Kissimmee has 2 unique U.S patented go-kart tracks, 18 Family and Thrill rides. Home to the worlds tallest SkyCoaster standing at 300ft! There is also a large arcade. Mine Blower roller coaster brand new for 2017! FREE admission and FREE parking!
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had so much fun withy family! I think the kiddie ride prices went up buty little ones still had a blast

Write a ReviewReviews (2,726)
All reviews
"whole family"
in 48 reviews
"car show"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This Fun Spot is for Adults an Kids we really enjoyed this park when we visited the kids also loved it too they have nice rides for BOTH young an older kids..

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

For the past two years I have participated in a work event hosted by the fun spot. They serve us coffee juice and pastries while we hand out awards in the morning then give us a $12 food card and let us run around the park all day. The staff is friendly the lines are short and there is a nice variety of things to do from arcade games to interactive group fun even a sample of gatorland animals. It’s an inexpensive day that is packed full of activity for all ages!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family has been to Kissimmee the past 3 years, and this continues to be one of our favorite places. We love the staff, one of our favorites is Phillip. We met him last year and he recommended a season pass if we ever came back. It made perfect sense. We spent 2 weeks and visited the Kissimmee location about 6 times. We also took advantage of the Orlando park with the season pass and made 2 visits there. Phillip was one of the first people we saw when we arrived. It was a slow day and he treated our family so good, he just went ride to ride with the kids.
We loved the new mine blower. My son and husband rode it over and over. You want to visit the Rockstar first, it's not as good if you do it after. KiKi (sorry I forgot her real name) was very sweet, she had such patience with kids. I have to give a big shout out to BeBe. She actually asked kids names and remembered when she saw them at other rides. She would literally run ride to ride when busy in the back lot. The back lot in Old Town has a couple rides and is usually pretty slow, but can get busy quick.
Our family loves this place. We have made a lot of memories here and I know we would all love to visit again.

1  Thank Nicole L
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Jose marrero !!!!! One of the nicest guy's I have ever met not only he works at fun spot in the food department he was also involved in the car show (jdm) with his beautiful vehicle for the community and kids . On top of that my car ran out of battery at the end of the night I'm stranded with a 3 year old and my 11 year sold who comes to the rescue at the end of his long shift the guy helped me push my car he jumped my battery even took the time to show his car to my oldest boy and waited to make sure my suv did not turn off. we need more people like him in the world defetnetly in the work place I am great full for meeting some one like him thanks

1  Thank Ivan C