“Lovely villa in nice residential area”
other travellers have booked this property
Front of property
Pool Area; extended decking and high pool screen provides a fantastic pool area, larger than most. Lounge area with patio doors out to the fantastic private pool
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Front of property
Lounge area with patio doors out to the fantastic private pool
Living room/Lounge area
Patio doors lead out to the lovely pool area
Open plan living area, with tiled flooring
Dining Room at front of property, a quiet area with sofa bed (Double)
Kitchen/Dining room
Master Bedroom en-suite
Bedroom 2 with TV
Bedroom three
Bedroom Four
relax poolside
Poolside furniture, or move to the shade of a covered area on the pool decking
The pool at night
Rear of property -Woodland
View of neighbours opposite the villa
View of neighbours opposite the villa
Gateway to Disney
front of property
Front of property, double garage, 4 car driveway
The spacious pool area, showing shaded area if required.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
pudsey123...
derbyshire
“Lovely villa in nice residential area”
Reviewed 24 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
people found this review helpful

We had a fabulous holiday at this villa. Everything was as described. The area was very quiet and peaceful. Supermarkets and restaurants are close by. It took a bit longer to get to Disney than anticipated, but this was not a problem.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Harley246...
“Perfect!”
Reviewed 2 May 2014 for a stay in April 2014
people found this review helpful

Our first trip to Florida and Ventura Villa. This defiantly won't be my last. The house was super clean and spacious. Its located in a quiet neighborhood only minutes from all attractions. The pool area was exactly what we were looking for, private and clean. We are a family of six and the pool was big enough to cater to all of us. The owners were more than welcoming and made booking a breeze. We look forward to visiting again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Brighton, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool it was larger than most others I have stayed in & was quiet & secluded perfect after a day at the parks
Liked least: Nothing at all
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
4554life
Dallas, Texas
“NEVER AGAIN!!!”
Reviewed 18 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014
people found this review helpful

This Villa had to have been one of the worst places we have ever stayed at. Just to list a few of the issues at this property had ants throughout the kitchen and dining table as well as roaches throughout the house. The house had a number of problems from the AC not working properly, the pool not heating, water leaking from the bathroom, mold growing in the washer, the smell of mildew in the home, dirty broken grill and terrible property managers. We had issues on the day we arrived to the Villa as the AC was not working. Called Scott one of the property managers for the Villa to tell him about the issue and he tells me what did I do to the unit as it was working properly before I arrived, then goes on to tell me very rudely that I was lucky to have them even call someone out on a Sat to get this repaired. I went on to tell Scott that I did not see how this was my problem as I am renting this villa and Everything should be working properly. He then started yelling and talking over me, which is very disrespectful that a man would even speak to a women like that at all! The pool never got warm (even during the day) and then I was asked by the owner to get the solar cover from the garage and put it over the pool to help get the pool warm. One, the pool cover was as long as a full size SUV and they wanted me to try to lift it and take it to the pool. They must have been out of their mind! I or the people with me could have injured ourselves while trying to take this thing out and why was it not already out? Second, there are serious problems when it is cooler outside than in the home you are staying in and then not being able to adjust the thermostat past 74 is an issue. For the 10 days we stayed there, the AC never kicked on. The information for the Villa is very very misleading and I would strongly suggest renters to be caution when renting this place.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The whole stay at this villa
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
3 Apr 2014
We have rented our villa consistently for approximately 10years; we are used to very positive feedback and many repeat bookings. This is the first time we have received a negative report. I am extremely sorry that my villa was apparently not to this person’s satisfaction and she has been inclined to attribute such a disappointing review. I am at variance with these unhelpful comments and respectfully suggest they are misleading and or exaggerated.
Although we responded immediately to all issues raised, nothing seemed to deter this guest from raising additional complaints. Our property managers are professional, trusted and reliable. They are always prompt and efficient with their responses, on the rare occasions they are called upon.
In this instance, as I understand it; nothing seemed to be good enough.
We are proud owners of a lovely villa; who take care to ensure we provide good value; that high standards are maintained and it’s always in good shape for new arrivals. Inevitably guests sometimes require assistance which we endeavour to provide as soon as possible.
Air Con climate and pool heat controls are set to safe levels in accordance with manufacturer specifications and property manager recommendations.
Despite repeated requests the pool heat payment was not received until after the guests had arrived at the villa. Obviously it takes time to reach the required temperature. I do not accept that it did not heat thereafter!
I have subsequently visited the villa since this guest departed to check things out. I am pleased to report that the pool heat is operating properly, the air conditioning is cool and the suggested army of bugs are absent. On arrival the villa was very well presented fresh and clean.
I look forward to continuing to welcome future guests with the assurance they will have no cause for complaint.
Kind Regards
Vince Padfield
(Owner of Ventura Villa)
Philip B
Lisburn, United Kingdom
“Perfect base for a family holiday”
Reviewed 30 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

Excellent villa with plenty of room. We stayed there with our 3 teenage sons and found it to be an excellent base for visiting the parks and other parts of Orlando. Nice neighbourhood and quiet cul-de-sac location. Excellent, good-sized swimming pool with substantial shaded area for sitting during the day. Would gladly stay here again next time we're in Florida.

Liked best: Swimming pool
Travelling group: Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing