“The Singleton Family Spring Vacation”
other travellers have booked this property
View of downstairs from the livingroom
The Entrance to Heritage Key Villas
Ariel shot of Heritage Key Villas
Driveway into Heritage Key Villas
Heritage Key- heated pool
Pool view from sitting in the Jacuzzi
Childrens play area
Screened in back patio.
View of Kitchen and dining area
Shared bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

French first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Singleton Family Spring Vacation”
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

I would like to start by saying this was the best combo vacation in the world. ( honeymoon/family ) from the beginning of our reservation with MRS.Blackley to the end of our trip with MRS.Eve the caretaker of the resident. The condo was very,very nice and clean,and fully equip with everything we needed,plus it's a three bed rooms and 2 1/2 bath, so everyone had there on room and no waiting for a empty bathroom. Plus MRS.Blackley went way above what she had to do to make us feel at home. She had a list of activities if we wanted to visit or do at certain location, along with restaurants. There is also cable, Internet connection, DVD and video tapes to watch. Mrs.blackley was always just a phone call away if you needed her help in any way. The distance from all the parks were less then 30 minutes. And then if you just wanted to relax at the condo with the family there is a pool and weight room on site. The condo is in a gated area, which also made me and my family feel safe. There is also a grocery store 5 minutes away along with other shops. So if you and your family are looking for a great place to stay, you need to give the Blackley inn a try, and I know you will love it as much as my family and I did.

Best wishes to MRS.Dorothy Blackley, on continuing to provide great service to her guest and anyone who is just looking for a great place to stay.

From your soon to return guest peter and Lynn singleton

A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Ontario
Reviewed 15 February 2012 for a stay in December 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
15 Feb 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write this...I hope you will stay again and look forward to hearing from you. It was a pleasure to have you and glad you liked the Christmas decorations.
JVB
North York, Ontario
“Wonderful family vacation”
Reviewed 28 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

A beautiful and spacious condo. My daughter, 5 year old grandson and myself had a great week at this place. I will definately stay at this place again!! It is very clean and tidy with a pool, hot tub and a park. I liked the fact that it is close to everything but not close enough to be overwhelmed by traffic and noise.
This place is very budget friendly...the only things you need are clothes.

Travelling group: Family with Young Children
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups
27 Feb 2011
Jackie...it was a pleasure having you stay with us and I am so happy you all had a great time.
ciles
Grafton, Canada
“lots of space for our party of five”
Reviewed 24 February 2011 for a stay in February 2011

Our stay at the Blackley Inn was great with no complaints. Dorothy was very accommodating with check in and out dates and provided brochures to help us plan our stay. With five in our group we found her condo to be clean, well maintained and comfortable with lots of space.
The condo was just a short walk away from the clubhouse (where internet access was accessible), pool and hot tub. The grounds were clean and people friendly and it was very quite at night.
We really had a nice week in Kissimmee and found Dorothy's little added touches to be very welcoming.

Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Families with teenagers
Tourists
A TripAdvisor Member
“Very spacious and comfortable.”
Reviewed 9 January 2011 for a stay in August 2010

We loved staying at this beautiful condo. We felt so much at home, we didn't want to leave. It has a great open concept that was very comfortable. I found it to be a very relaxing environment after our fun loaded days at nearby Disney and Sea World with my new family.

Liked best: Relaxed atmosphere
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 45-54
Young singles Friends getaway
A romantic getaway Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
9 Jan 2011
John, So glad you decided to spend your honeymoon with your whole new family and stayed at The Blackley Inn. I can't think of a better way to spend a honeymoon. Hope you will tell all your friends about my place. Thanks again .
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing