“Extreme Relaxation”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Hollywood Dreams

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
“Extreme Relaxation”
Reviewed 27 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

"Hollywood Dreams" is a beautiful home with all the things anyone would ever need for some R&R;!! Close to Disney for an afternoon break with the kids, and shopping close by if you should need anything. We would definatley stay with Loyalty again should we return to Orlando!

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Your age range 65+
“Not as advertised”
Reviewed 28 January 2011 for a stay in August 2010

The description of the house states "luxury" which there is none, the towels were limited and so old falling apart. I contacted management which assured me we would get more towels but that did not happen. The pool area needs cleaning, there was mold on the hot tub and we had big ants coming from drain on one of the bathrooms tubs. The big screen is in the garage area turned "play room", during summer was too hot to spend time there.
I would not rent anything managed by this company again or in that neighborhood, poorly maintained.

Travelling group: Family with young children
Management Response
28 Jan 2011
Thank you for your comments. I am very surprised to hear these comments as t he home was totally redecorated and refurbished at the beginning of 2010 with all new furniture, painting, tiling, towels and linens, so tnothing in the home is old, I did check the towels and noticed that some jad been damaged so we have now replaced them. We are very sorry you had a few problems, we always address any concerns for guests as we want your experience to be the best. This home is a very popular home and we have had numerous fantastic comments, so again we apologise that you had some issues and hope you come back to see us
A TripAdvisor Member
“Unique Home We will be back!”
Reviewed 28 January 2011 for a stay in December 2010

I was a bit concerned when I booked this home, that it might be to over-the-top, or cheap...but I was very pleasantly surprised by how unique this home was. The Heart shaped bed is a hoot... and the kids played life sized video games on the giant tv in the game room. Location was excellent, furnishings were in great shape. The Elvis room was tastefully done, if that's possible! The pool and hot tub were great, it's the biggest hot tub I've ever seen. If your style is more conservative, maybe this house isn't for you, but we had fun!

Travelling group: Family with young children
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing