“Everything work good”
other travellers have booked this property
Master Bedroom Bathroom
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Master Bedroom
Bathroom
Second Bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Everything work good”
Reviewed 24 June 2010 for a stay in April 2010

Everything was good my family and myself were really pleased

Your age range 18-24
A TripAdvisor Member
“Dont Be Surprised...It really is true.”
Reviewed 30 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010
people found this review helpful

I know it seems to good to be true but....its the truth. My brother and I had been searching for months for a nice place to bring our mom for her 50th. I finally hit craigslist and came upon Mannys ad.Unlike the many call centers it was one friendly voice on the other end. He quoted me the best price, was informative, and no b.s. Payment arrangements was easy and secure. No 4 different deposits and fees. Just one set, low price. My bro and mom got there first and ill admit I was scared cause id made the arrangements. I said " Is the place atleast decent" He says "girl its gorgeous." Im like really? I arrived 2 hours laters and I was like wow the pics do these units no justice. This may sound like clicheish but I promise you, this is the best y9u will find. The location was unbelievable. We had the 4 day dream pass and I swear I hated to leave. Its literally right across the street from the 4 disney parks.Theres buffets, food, shopping all on the main street which is just maybe a block away. I loved the fact I can pick up the phone and call Manny at any time to. My kids enjoyed the pool and overall it was just the best. I will only stay here from now on and reccommend him to all. He is my type of dude seriously. Theres nothing I can say bad about the place. But I will say when first encountering the ad and after speaking with him, im like ok what and wheres the catch. lol But there never was one. It was all 100%

Liked best: EVERYTHING
Liked least: NOTHING
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
30 Mar 2010
Thank you. My Pleasure to be of service!
“WONDERFUL VACATION HOME”
Reviewed 22 March 2010 for a stay in March 2010

My Orlando Stay rented us a townhome that was our home away from home. We felt comfortable and were able to enjoy our vacation in Orlando. The home was clean and in a very nice area close to everything you need like stores, Disney World, everything! We will recommend them to all of our friends and family and hope to come back in the future! Thanks Manny!

Liked best: Kitchen
Liked least: Rooms space
Travelling group: Family (extended)
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Large groups Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
22 Mar 2010
Thanks Arlene. Hope to serve you in the future too...
Manny
MyOrlandoStay.com
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 1 March 2010 for a stay in February 2010

We had a great time at the townhouse that we stayed at. It was a last min call to the homeowner and it was great it was open and he was very willing to let us in at a last min. We were very happy and will stay again when we make it down to Flordia again. I have recommended this web address to my co workers as some of them were looking for places to stay. We were very happy as well as to how close it was to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom. Again Thank you very much for your willinness to deal with us on Supperbowl Sunday and at last min. We truly had a wonderful time!! Thank you

Young singles Friends getaway
Families with young children Families with teenagers
1 Mar 2010
You are welcome! Glad I was able to assist while there were some funny moments- I was taking your info with great difficulty over superbowl ads and the SAINTS win...
“Fantanstic!”
Reviewed 10 February 2010 for a stay in December 2008

It is close to the parks and a great place to stay
for the entire family.

10 Feb 2010
Jeanna,
Great to hear that you liked the homes and thank you for sending your friends to our homes.. Hope to meet you soon -- maybe your next stay with us..
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing