“Great place worth the price.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
lisaarend...
Raritan, New Jersey
“Great place worth the price.”
Reviewed 25 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

The townhouse was very nicely decorated would stay again. Pool was also very nice, tiki bar was a plus. Would recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: The tv didn't work well kept going out. I also would recommend a channel lineup in the book for the tv.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
A TripAdvisor Member
“Our family had a good time on the property and the Disney area”
Reviewed 16 April 2014 for a stay in April 2014

The check in process was easy and convenient. We had 4 adults and three children ages 6-12 in our party and the property worked well for us.

The home was clean and had plenty dishes and towels for our stay. The washer and dryer yet small worked fine for the several loads we did.

The pool area was very nice and we used it everyday. The property is very close to several dozen places to eat, shop and the Disney parks.

The property is in a gated community and is very secure. Everything appeared well kept and clean on the grounds. The area was quiet and very relaxing.

I would not hesitate to return to this property in the future. I am also comfortable recomending this property to others as I think you will be happy with the location, quality of services and amenities that are provided.

Central PA
Reviewed 16 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

A TripAdvisor Member
“Another Great Vacation!”
Reviewed 6 December 2013 for a stay in November 2013

This was our 3rd time booking with advantage Vacation Homes and it won't be our last.

The villas & property are very clean.

We love staying in a villa instead of on Disney property because you get much more for your money. We usually go to Publix the day we get in to buy juice boxes & snacks to take to the parks with us.

It's nice being able to put the kids to bed at the end of a long day and still be able to stay up and unwind in the living room without disturbing them.

It's also very nice to have a washer & dryer in each unit. This way you don't have to go home with tons of direty clothes.

The location is great, less than 15 minutes to Disney Parks and about 25 minutes to Universal Studios.

There's also tons of stores & restaurants minutes away.

The kids enjoyed the onsite playground and our whole family enjoyed the pool. There's even a bar at the pool.

You don't run into many staff members, but when you do they are very friendly & helpful.

I have told many friends & family they should stay at Seven Dwarfs Villas

Philadelphia
Reviewed 25 July 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$124
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing