All reviews noisy road large number of guests great price and location hot and cold options yogurt bonefish grill eggs and sausage budget minded reasonable rates bedroom area free shuttle to the parks disney animal kingdom free breakfast check in was quick and easy bed was comfortable stayed here for one night would definitely stay here again
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We have stayed at this hotel a couple of times in the past because we needed a short stay in the area and weren't staying on Disney property. The price is very reasonable for the hotel. On our previous stay, we were much happier with the room than this stay. Our room smelled older- had a sort of musty odor to it. A lot of the fixtures were older..rust around drain in tub, none of the USB charging stations worked, one of the lamps didn't come on, the air conditioner didn't have a cover, there was no privacy please sign for door. We didn't complain to staff because we were there for two nights and actually spent limited time in the room. Between our first night and our second night, no housekeeping came to tidy room. I don't expect it to be thoroughly cleaned,,but emptying trash, picking up old bathroom linens, and straightening the bed is pretty standard. The best I can say is that it is conveniently located to the Disney parks (- only about 15 minutes away-), located near several dining and shopping areas, and offers a continental breakfast- though it's very crowded. It seems like most people use it for short stays and some rooms are newer remodeled perhaps.

Room tip: ask for newly remodeled room
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MoathM25, Tổng giám đốc at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2018

Dear Guest,
Thank you for your positive comments and I am pleased that you had a good stay overall. However, I apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced during your stay and don't hesitate to call me to share more information and I will try my best to rectify the situation.

Reviewed 19 October 2018

Stayed a weekend with my son. Had a 1 BR suite and it was extremely nice. Room was very clean. Great location. Great service. Staff was very accommodating. Breakfast was good. Will be staying there again soon. Nice pool.
Thanks!

Dear Traveler.
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel
Thank you for your great review and for choosing our hotel. I'm happy that you enjoyed your stay.
I'm looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

Was a great stay,good room for the money and great breakfast. And the hotel clerk was super nice and was willing to help you in anyway he could....thats what made me feel comfortable with this place before we even saw the room. Will return there many more times.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MoathM25, Tổng giám đốc at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 17 October 2018

Dear Happy Guest.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey. Feedback from our guests is very important to us.
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I'm sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Stayed here for one night before we went to Animal Kingdom. Room was fine. Service was fine. Good part was we were able to buy a ticket for the park right there and it came with a fast passes. Saved us time. Their breakfast was very nice.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
MoathM25, Tổng giám đốc at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2018

Dear Guest.
Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
Call us if there is anything we can help you with. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 7 September 2018

Drove down from Jacksonville(FL) (6/1) to celebrate my son's(24, Autistic) birthday at the Magic Kingdom and reserved an 1BR Efficiency Suite with 2 Double beds. My nephew and his 2 toddler-age kids stayed in the room with us as well. Unfortunately this room category only has rooms on the 3rd floor of the hotel, there is a cramped elevator(anything more than 4 ppl) available for use.

The room itself is quite spacious and has plenty of space for an additional rollaway bed and still have plenty of walking room even with the sofabed pulled out. Beds were ok, standard firm hotel mattresses with a large dresser and tv. Also in the bedroom area was a large desk and chair. Seemed as if the shower/toilet portion of the bathroom was sacrificed in order to provide space for the rest of the suite. We did have breakfast before visiting MK and the spread was comprehensive and fresh standard breakfast fare.

Overall I would recommend and would return to this location for our family's Orlando trips.

Room tip: If driving to hotel, suites offer ample space to set up an airbed.
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
MoathM25, Tổng giám đốc at Quality Inn & Suites Kissimmee by The Lake, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Happy Guest.