2,475 results
All reviews covered pool nature park soccer field fire pit tile floors fridge and microwave hot tub coffee maker disney parks pizza hut shuttle service family vacation pools dalton orlando playground theme
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice resort amenities. Room did have musty odor, and sheets always felt damp. Good location to parks, activities, stores, and restaurants. Park shuttles run on incovenient schedule, rent a car. Friendly staff. Overall good for the price.

Trip type: Travelled with family
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Champions World Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Rene,
We always enjoy hearing from our guests. While there were a few aspects of your stay that weren't your preference, it's nice to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location, friendly staff, and overall good value. Next time, if you observe anything less than perfect with your room, please let our front desk team know so we can assist. We hope your travels bring you back to the Orlando area; we would love to welcome you back to our property.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Good place with clean rooms and close to alot. Beds are comfortable and cozy. Not a 5 star hotel, but for the price very acceptable! Disney world is close along with several other attractions. Hotel has a tiki bar outside and an indoor restaurant and 2 pools.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Brian,
Thank you for choosing to be our guest here at Champions World Resort while you attended a wedding. It's great to know that you appreciated our clean accommodations, central location, and abundant amenities. If you return to the Orlando area, we hope to host you again! Many thanks for the positive review.

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

I was skeptical after seeing "terrible" reviews but we booked anyways. We were very happy from the moment we walked in til we checked out.

The resort was clean everywhere we went (lobby, restaurant, gift shop, room, pool, basketball court, nature walk).

Our room looked and smelled freshly cleaned. Room 562. No loud noises like other reviews complain about.

Receptionist was great, she gave me a map of the resort and drew a path on how to get to our building. She told me about the specific at the pool that night.

Like I said, very happy over all. Breakfast in the morning was good, kids under 10 free, otherwise $11 I think it was.

2  Thank CTLE

It was wonderful to have you with us here at Champions World Resort. Thank you so much for warming our hearts with your truly exceptional feedback. We work hard to deliver first class value at rates that all of our guests can enjoy. It looks like you rested well and had the chance to experience some of our many amenities! We can't wait for your next stay.

Reviewed 13 November 2018

First, the beds aren't great at all, nor are the pillows, but frankly everything else was pretty good. The front desk staff were so welcoming when I came in. When I wanted to change rooms (because of the cool movie they show at the pool and I would have normally enjoyed, but needed to sleep early), they were really accommodating - and it's hard since I have a dog! They welcomed the dog with no problem and a small, reasonable charge. The rooms are very spacious. This is a great place to take your kids with not only three pools (one covered), but also a huge nature park with lagoons and firepits, soccer field, basketball court, baseball field. It was great to have all that open space to walk the dog. In fact, it's a shame that they don't change the beds because they'd be able to dramatically increase their prices - that was truly about the only downside. Can't comment on the food, but the location was great and ample parking. So, if you don't demand the cushiest bed ever, this is a great choice - and I was really reluctant to book after hearing all the bad reviews, but that wasn't my experience at all and I will definitely stay there again and for a couple of extra days.

Room tip: Ask to be away from the pools if you want to sleep early. They are open until 11 pm
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! Our team is thrilled to have had the chance to serve you. Although you did not find our beds to be quite to your standards, we are happy that our terrific range of amenities could help make up for it. Our team was delighted to make a positive difference for you and your pup. We look forward to our next opportunity to make your day here at Champions World Resort!

Reviewed 13 November 2018 via mobile

Just recently dealt with a nightmare here.
Booked my room Online about a month in advice, realized that this is not a 5 star resort but seemed
Ok as your not in your room too much.

Arrived at the hotel after a 25hr car ride with my 14 month old who was carsick about 90% of the ride.

Checked into the hotel, staff did not direct me where
Room was offer any help with my bags just took my credit card gave me the key and sent me on my way.

Arrived to my block of rooms. The hallways were so dark I didn’t feel safe walking them myself waited for my husband. Got into the room, floor was dirty mirror was full of smudges... ok I can deal with it for now.

Went to give my daughter a bath the tub was so dirty I wouldn’t of put my dog in it. Tried to scrub the tub so I could atleast bath her for the night oh great no hot water.

My husband went down to the front desk and they pretty much laughed about it. He advised we would only be staying the night and that we want the rest refunded on my card.

The entire night there was screaming and arguing in the hallway I wouldn’t even let my mother go out to have a cigarette

Checked out on Saturday and my refund was not even processed until the Tuesday.

Would never recommend this place to anyone BEWARE

Trip type: Travelled with family

We're distressed to hear about your experience. Please accept our apologies for any disappointment with the check-in service as well as for any concerns about cleanliness and water. It's unfortunate you felt we could have been more helpful and we'll speak with our staff about your comments. If you find yourself back in the area, we'd be grateful for the chance to offer you accommodations that are more in line with your expectations.