Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

Reviewed 14 February 2021
863walkerw
Richmond, Virginia
Plenty of Bass

Had a fantastic trip with Kip. Fishing was great. Caught plenty of good size fish. Have used AJ for... read more

Reviewed 25 January 2021
lsickles2017
Florence, South Carolina

All reviews catch fish bass captain aj go fishing hour trip lake toho orlando area great guide couple hours fantastic trip his knowledge pounder bait gar fished lbs dumas
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 February 2021

My dad and I went to Lake Toho with AJ and had a great day on the water. We caught fish throughout the day including many in the 4+ lb range. We had a great time and ended up signing up for another day on the water two days later. Our second trip was with Brent, who AJ connected us with, and he did a great job keeping us moving around and finding fish all over the lake. We caught a ton of fish that day as well, the biggest being 7.5lb. Overall, it was a great experience, and we would highly recommend AJ's Bass Guide service to anyone in the area who wants to catch bass.

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 25 January 2021

Had a fantastic trip with Kip. Fishing was great. Caught plenty of good size
fish. Have used AJ for a few years now and would tell others to use them.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 17 January 2021 via mobile

Excellent day fishing! Dumas was great, knowledgeable, competent, and made sure all of us had a great time. He took us straight to where the bass were. Would definitely use this group again! All four of us caught nice big fish!

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 15 December 2020 via mobile

My son and me went this morning and it was amazing! We caught a ton of fish, all over 3 pounds and my son caught one 9.4 pounds!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2020

Went bass fishing on lake Toho with captain AJ. We had the best day of fishing of our lives! We caught 33 and a 7 and 8 pounder! The action was non-stop. If you're looking to go fishing while you're in Orlando, AJ's Bass Guides is the choice!

Date of experience: December 2020