Review Highlights
Fun day on the water exploring Marathon

We took out one of the deck boats for a day and had a great time. We explored all around Marathon... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
pohgry
Athol, Massachusetts
Easy and affordable boat rental!

Reviewed 21 January 2021

from US$190.00
from US$174.95
from US$45.95
More Info
All reviews hurricane deck fishing spots sandbars renters motor hp nate company dock cruise keys
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 January 2021 via mobile

It was easy and super affordable to rent a deck boat for my wife, son, and me to enjoy for the day. Very thorough boat walk-through and they gave us some good suggestions on sites to visit while out on the water.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021

Had A great time on the boat! Jimmy was very responsive to our needs. Great price and highly recommend.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 10 January 2021

Renting a boat through Angela at Quality Boat Rentals was a simple, efficient and organized process. We wanted one for three days and booked late. She figured out a way to accommodate us with two different boats on three days. Jimmy at the dock was super - he showed us how to use the boats, talked about their differences and made sure we were comfortable. He cleaned the boats well! It was a great experience and we enjoyed being out on the ocean! Thank you so much to Angela and Jimmy!

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 11 December 2020

We rented a deckboat for the day. The location is super convenient next to our Hammocks Resort. The boat was super clean and we enjoyed our cruise very much up until the very end. We inadvertenly got into shallow water and couldn't raise the motor. The motor took in mud and overheated. Fortunately we were able to tie up and Nate came to our rescue. We learned later than the trim didn't work and was on order. I don't think you should rent a boat that is NOT TIP TOP Mechanically. That's why I giving them an average rating.

Date of experience: December 2020
Reviewed 8 November 2020

Rented a 25’ deck boat when we were there last week. The office girl was very kind and found a boat for us last minute. The man who runs the show was timely, helpful and very professional. Helped me carry my supplies from my truck without hesitation. Boat ran great and water was beautiful. Returning the boat was a breeze as it should be and we were on our way back to the resort in no time. We will be returning to this place. I own several boats but because of this place I’d rather rent than drag one down with me. Thanks guys.

Date of experience: October 2020
Angela_Tizzano, Owner at Quality Boat Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded 2 December 2020

Thank you so much for the kind words! We love hearing our customers having a great experience, we look forward to seeing you again soon!