The Rain Barrel Artisan Village
Review Highlights
Nice place to break your trip

We had past the Crustacean a few time so we decided to there on a bright but cool morning. Well... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
roberty469
Southampton, United Kingdom
via mobile
Interesting group of Artist there to feature their art

A pleasure to just walk and view the art works. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and so is the... read more

Reviewed 12 December 2018
Diamond_Rat
Singapore, Singapore

Recommended experiences in and around Islamorada
from US$123.65
from US$80.00
from US$179.00
from US$35.00
More Info
All reviews giant lobster local artists photo opportunity arts and crafts knick knacks unique items art pieces nice place to stop for sale cute shops worth a stop fun stop unique art stretch your legs fun place key west souvenirs
Reviewed 29 April 2018

You can find everything here - from tacky souvenirs to one-of-a-kind works of art. Lots of great little shops, and you can grab a snack and have your photo taken with Betsy the Lobster out front, but the real gem for us was the immensely talented glass blower in the back. Such beautiful, intricate and reasonably priced, unique work! I asked if he had a small shark anywhere in the shop and he said no, but he would make me one while I waited! If you are looking for something unique and gorgeous to remember your trip with, this is the place to find it!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

We went past very early in the morning and the food vendors were not open. Hate we missed them. They had some really neat items. Also a must, take your picture out front.

2  Thank ladyea
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So the giant metal lobster outfront draws you in, but once here there's so many local artists and unique crafted items. I ended up spending over $200, simply because I wanted to help the local community, and I had to have some of the items for my home. Uniques and special momento's. Really nice, recommend you stop here

1  Thank 465ChristineD465
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

This is a fun stop as you make your way from Key Largo to Key West. There are a few local artists here with small shops selling items they have created. But be cautious as a number of the items for sale have tags staring, “Made in China”. I found this to be a bit disappointing. I wanted to see a place where everything was made by local artists. Use caution when looking at items to buy, especially in the first area you walk through.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped here as I had read about the lobster. I had no idea there would be several little shops here. Most of the items were over priced. The out house bathrooms were not stocked or clean. They had a cute place to grab a quick lunch.

Date of experience: March 2018