All reviews food truck toasted coconut mallory square blind pig free shuttle nice hotel old town every half hour nice pool motel style shuttle that runs always on time would stay here again pool area shuttle service an ocean view room the north end
Reviewed 10 August 2018

Enjoyed our stay. Loved the new additions to the grounds and really connecting the Gates Hotel and 24 North, to make it feel like a true resort. Overall our stay was pleasant. Room was well sized and a pool view as requested when booked. Nice addition of the hotel bar on the inside called Republica.
Extremely chic and boutique in its look and feel. I dont have anything bad to say about our latest trip to 24 North.
We will be back.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Sara P, Manager at 24 North Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your experience with us. We are so happy to hear about your great stay with us!

Reviewed 10 August 2018

My overall stay was below average to average. I listed my issues on prior application. The bartenders acted like I was a bother to them, there was no wifi (couldn't log on) the rooms were not as displayed on internet website. Very poor advertisement.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We are sorry to hear about your issues that you had during your visit with us. That is not something we hear about our bartenders as we take pride in our customer service and will be addressing immediately.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

It was our 1-st trip to Key West FL and also the 1-st stay at 24 North Hotel. We had great trip and enjoy the time spent there.
The Hotel it was little over priced but over all service; cleanliness, food and staff have been good

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate your feedback about your stay! We hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed 8 August 2018

The staff was friendly but not happy with the rooms or outside for that matter. Not very clean. My room had a bad odor that I complained about but nothing was done. The carpet was dirty, the bed skirts and the appliances. The microwave had such a bad odor couldn't use it. When I pay 260 some dollars for a night stay I would at least want it to be clean.Would not go there again!
Anna

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family

We are so sorry to hear about your experience with us as this is very unusual to happen with our guests during their visits. Please reach out to spilat@24northhotel.com with your reservation details to further discuss.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Stayed here one night with family and friends and the room was perfect for our needs and budget. They are connected to the hotel next door so you can use amenities from both locations. The ocean is very murky this year so we left the beach and went back to the pool. There is a small fitness center, I didn't get a chance to use it but normally I would have, but at least I know they have one in case I go back I will be prepared. The room was clean, comfortable and quiet and they even gave us a small upgrade. There is a resort fee but at least it covers parking. The hotel is not near downtown but they do offer a shuttle which is helpful because parking in Key West is confusing. It is kind of slow and stops before midnight but at least they have it. The housekeeper was camped at our door waiting on us to leave and kept peering in the window. There was only one person at the desk during checkout so was a long line and took a while, they could use a second person there at that time. All in all, it was a pleasant stay and I would return there again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family

We are so pleased to hear about your perfect visit with us! We are happy to hear that you used our shuttle that is included in our resort fee. We will address your housekeeping concern internally and do hope you visit us again very soon!