3,038 results
All reviewspresidential suitefull kitchenevery hourtown restaurantblue barglass of champagneduval streetfree shuttlespiral staircasemarble floorsgulf viewwasher dryershuttle servicehotel shuttlethree bedroompool arealiving room
Reviewed 10 June 2018

This is a revised review of one now deleted. Make no mistake: this is a great hotel. From checkin--Inkar is fast, efficient, and greets you with a smile calling you by name--to checkout this is a welcoming hotel in which to stay. The rooms--especially the suites gulfront--are worth the price, and the balconies a great place to unwind. Clean, comfortable, and roomy. Breakfast in the morning, can be a bit pricey, but great. Ask to sit in Karoly's section: he will treat you right with a smile. Even the "towel ladies" who visit in the evening also bring plenty of chocolate, and are pleasant and helpful. You will not be sorry you stayed here. while we are rebuilding our home damaged by Irma, as are many folks, this has become our home away from home. The facilities are good; the people here are great.

Room Tip: try to get an upper level, gulfront view.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank moznick1
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I'm clearly obsess with exceptional service which is why my Marriott Rewards loves me with the same amount of obsession. Love isn't enough on vacation I want obsession.# humble# I want I want I want....obsessionB522

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

The one bedroom presidential suite overlooking the gulf is amazing. The room is quiet with all the amenities to keep you comfortable; and the balcony, complete with fan overlooks the beautiful gulf with amazing sunsets. The only negative would be the room service food. Not exactly top notch. Ordered the mahi mahi sandwich which was incinerated. Decided to try breakfast and the hashbrowns were over cooked and just too hard to eat. Mind you each meal was very expensive. Their Town and Tavern Restaurant has the same menu with the food slightly better. Go figure. If staying here, you must get the presidential suites. Also the staff is great and they all work very hard to offer a pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

My wife, mother-in-law and little boy all traveled to Key West so my wife and I could attend the Rotary Annual District event.

As Marriott members we were upgraded to a beautiful ocean view suites

Everything about the hotel was fantastic, including the rooms, the pool, service and the transportation every hour to Duval Street.

We thought we were going to be disappointed because we weren’t right downtown, but instead found the opposite.

It was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle and could take the shuttle when we wanted to go downtown.

Furthermore, it was a short Uber ride back if we didn’t want to leave, when the shuttle came to pick you up.

We are definitely planning to come back and spend more time, as we were so busy, the few days that we were there.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank MLF888
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We stayed at the Marriott Labor Day weekend 2018. Weather was not great but the hotel was! The rooms we large and very nice for the cost. The hotel is just as you get on the island and away from the busy part. They gave us drinks on arrival and every person we spoke with was polite and smiling. We will definitely stay there again...

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple