22 people are viewing this hotel
Hotels.comUS$1,045
PricelineUS$1,045
FindHotelUS$1,045
2,439 results
All reviews free smoothies dove ice cream bars fresh muffins bi level suite full kitchen turn down service happy hour washer and dryer duval street pool area southernmost point living room bottled water every evening quiet side cleaning staff resort fee
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This is a pricey place to stay but the facilities and amenities are worth it. All the staff was fantastic, this was some of the best customer services we have received in a long time. Complimentary muffins were on the counter top each morning and dove bars were in my freezer each night. An instacart deliver arrived while I was out and the staff not only delivered the bags to my kitchen but also put away the cold stuff so I did not have to hurry back. After visiting Santa Maria, I am changing plans I have for another vacation so that I can come back here again.

3  Thank vikan75
Jim Heineman, Owner at Santa Maria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear vikan75,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Fantastic review of our hotel. I was so pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable.
We have many superstars on our team that are dedicated to providing great guest service. We believe we have some of the best amenities and by far the best staff that makes our resort so special.

Reviewed 2 April 2021

The Santa Maria Suites is located on the southwest part of Key West. Close to the Southernmost Point where many pics are snapped. (Be prepared to wait in a line!) The location was great for us as we rented a golf cart and got around very easily. We would of also been fine walking to some bars and restaurants. Santa Maria offers all the immunities from the friendly staff to the wonderful muffins brought daily to your room. There are two pools in the center of the small complex with a bar and free mango and strawberry frozen drinks. Beach towels are also, available. On arrival, you get a ticket for free beach chairs and umbrella at a near by beach location. We also took in Fort Zachary State Park for the beach. It also has chairs and umbrellas and a "snack shack". Duval Street was great with restaurants, bars and shops! Santa Maria Suites was a wonderful place to stay and we all said we would stay there again!!

2  Thank 772paiges
Jim Heineman, Owner at Santa Maria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear 772paiges,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Great review of our hotel. I was so pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Beautiful Property! Modern decor in the rooms, and complimentary happy hour at the pool! :) Great location: walking distance to most attractions/restaurants. Would definitely stay again during my next visit to Key West.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim Heineman, Owner at Santa Maria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2021

Dear jasonfoodieLV,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this Gorgeous review of our hotel. I was so pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I can’t think of any word other tha exceptional over the top and beyond. Matilda has to be the Super Woman of this resort she was very knowledgeable and eager to assist and please me and my group..She is also a vine when it comes to setting up adventures thanks to Matilda my weekend was planned a booked activities for my group prior to coming at the best possible rate will definitely be coming back as long as Matilda is there.

Dear maillia,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review of our hotel. I was so pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable.
Matilda is just one of the many superstars on our team that are dedicated to providing great guest service. We believe we have some of the best amenities and by far the best staff that makes our hotel so special. We look forward to hosting your next trip and thanks for telling your friends as well!

Reviewed 26 March 2021

Could not have asked for a better stay than Santa Maria Suites! Our first time and it definitely exceeded our expectations. From the kindness of all of the staff, the beauty of the grounds and the perfect location, we can't wait to return.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jim Heineman, Owner at Santa Maria Suites Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2021

Dear wefiveski,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review of our hotel. I was so pleased that your stay with us was so enjoyable. We appreciate your feedback. We have many superstars on our team that are dedicated to providing great guest service. We believe we have some of the best amenities and by far the best staff that makes our hotel so special. We look forward to hosting your next trip. All the best, Jim Heineman VP Operations