“Had a great time!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Resort Area
Pool Area
Nearby beach
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
“Had a great time!”
Reviewed 9 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013
person found this review helpful

I would recommend this condo over any hotel in the Key West area. It's very clean, spacious (2bd/2bath), affordable and close to Key West airport, downtown and beaches. The condo property is beautiful with a pool and tennis courts. The pool closes at 8, but guests are allowed to use the Doubletree Hotel pool. It was the most relaxing vacation I have ever taken and I can't wait to go back!

621_Dvale
“Needs improvement!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2013 for a stay in August 2013
person found this review helpful

This place is not a bad place to stay. It could be worse. It was clean when we got there had all the kitchen utensils, bathroom towels, beach towels,bed sheets and linen. There was no room service they didn't change the towels or clean any of the days we were there. The pool closes at 8 to our disappointment and so do the tennis courts. I honestly was expecting a way better stay. Don't stay here a beach house is way better!

Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
6 Aug 2013
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding, but the daily maid service is not included in the price. We make sure the condo is clean and well supplied with linens, towels and kitchen utensils/dishes etc. on arrival, and the departure cleaning is included.
The towels are exchanged on request at no additional cost (as per checking-in instruction). The pool closes at eight, however our guests are welcome to relax at the beautiful pool/spa next door witch stays open past midnight (as per room instruction). All guests are provided with the managers and owners phone number and encouraged to call for further assistance.
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 7 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013
person found this review helpful

Margaret the owner and Paul the property manager were both great to deal with. Margaret answered any questions I had promptly. Payment was easy. The condo met my expectations. The pool and surrounding grounds were great. Vending machines on site. Didn't use the tennis court, but it looked well maintained. Ample parking for rental car. Room was clean and great for families or two friends traveling together who want separate rooms/bathrooms. Paul was available if we needed anything, but not intrusive. Close to beaches. General store nearby and great food nearby at the Doubletree Hilton and Best Western hotel restaurants.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
“We had a great time.”
Reviewed 1 April 2013 for a stay in December 2012
person found this review helpful

Florida was great and it was so nice getting away from the traffic and noise at our condo. We decorated our balcony with Christmas lights. The condo was great and Paulie was so very helpful! I recommend this condo if you are looking for a nice relaxing stay just close enough to everything.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Massachusetts
Reviewed 25 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing