7,903 results
All reviewssun sunfrozen towelsbeach staffadult poolprivate beachthe jet ski tourself parkingpool serviceocean viewduval streetpalm treeshotel is beautifulmain buildinglouie's backyardsister propertysunset cruisegrounds are beautiful
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed two nights and had enjoyed every moment of it. Great location and also it is by the beach, relax by the pool or beach. Cafe by the pool and beach offer great service and I would Highly recommended it

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
PropertyAssociate, General Manager at Casa Marina Key West, A Waldorf Astoria Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Dear muhammadarshadk2017,

Thank you for your glowing review! We greatly appreciate all your feedback and are overjoyed that you loved being steps from the beach and our pools. It's also lovely to hear you and your family were able to dine with us at our poolside cafe and soak in the sunshine. We are looking forward to hosting you all in Key West again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

From the time you are greeted by the Courteous and Prompt Valet Attendants to the front desk to the housekeeping to the restaurant wait staff to the security, ALL focus on delivering EXCEPTIONAL Customer service!!! ALL make you feel like FAMILY!!! My 20 friends met on Cruise Ship, come to the Florida Keys CONSTANTLY and I am HIGHLY recommending to them all. Thank you for perceiving needs before having to even ASK!!! Would like to mention Ava very professional, Christian the Valet extremely polite and funny, and Security, Jose from Cuba, went above and beyond Customer Service!!! He walked me to my room 121 and asked if I had everything I needed before checking out. Walked me back to front desk, the whole while, hospitable, polite, professional and kind. He deserves a RAISE and should be in MANAGEMENT because he not only asks if you have all your belongings, he asks about your livelihood, your passions in life. Thank you. Have him train others how to deliver exempliary customer service. Also please use my name as a reference for transfer to Vail, Colorado, as I was born near Denver, Colorado Hotel Talisa I believe is the name of the Waldorf Astoria property in the most pristine place in the world!! Not just saying this because I was born in Colorado haha. Again, thank you to EVERYONE at the Casa Marina Waldorf Astoria Resort!!! And thank you to the gentleman that even after I checked out at 10, got my deposit back, and raved about the incredible time, he offered me to keep the key and retrieve my things at my leisure. THANK YOU!!!! Will frequent here!!!

Room Tip: Definitely much quieter South side and away from ice machine and slamming doors
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo

Dear Mary21316,

Thank you for your incredible review! It’s wonderful to know our staff went above and beyond throughout your stay and made you feel at home. We are thrilled you had such a phenomenal time and we're all excited to welcome you back in the very near future.

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Beautiful beach setting and high class hotel. Fantastic staff, lovely beach (sea a bit murky), two fab swimming pools. Food is amazing, if rather expensive. Rooms are comfortable but ours lacked any meaningful view and was good rather than great. Highly recommend staying here.

Dear D B,

From everyone here at Casa Marina, thank you for your fabulous review! We’re delighted to hear you enjoyed both swimming pools, dining at our restaurants and our close access to the beach. We can’t wait to have you back for another amazing time in Key West!

Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This has the potential for being a truly wonderful luxury hotel. It’s got a fabulous location in an amazing historic building with great, friendly staff.
Unfortunately, it charges 5 star prices while only delivering a three star standard at best.
We booked a one bed ocean front suite to accommodate myself, husband and two children. The rate once all the little extras were included like resort fee - what a joke that is - was in excess of $550 a night.
We had a tiny sitting room with a bed sofa which could barely sleep both children opening out onto an equally small balcony. Admittedly we had a lovely view but that’s what we paid for.
The bathroom was ok although the shower felt like you were being dribbled on.
So far, so inadequate, now to the bedroom.
This had just one small window which opened onto a enclosed internal corridor, opposite a light which was left on 24 hours a day and next to the door of another room.
Just to make it clear, for a suite which was meant to be at the top end of the rooms offered by this hotel to have a bedroom with NO natural light is simply not acceptable for $550 a night.
You had to have the light on in the bedroom during the day.
And to add insult to injury the shutters on the bedroom window didn’t close properly so the room suffered from light pollution at night from the 24 hour internal corridor light which I was told was necessary for safety reasons.
I complained to the hotel after two nights of disturbed sleep. I needed to be very insistent and managed to get the internal corridor light switched off and was offered breakfast for one morning of our stay.
I asked to be moved rooms saying other similar rooms had bedroom windows that opened onto a courtyard offering some natural light. This was refused.
There’s no way I would’ve booked this hotel and this room knowing it had NO natural light. One of the reasons you go toFlorida Keys is for the sunshine, blue sky, amazing light, and sea. This was never apparent in this small dark bedroom.
This is a hotel trading on its location, and its name Waldorf Astoria without delivering.
On the positive, the staff are fabulously attentive and friendly, the two pools are great, and although the beach is not fantastic, you don’t expect great beaches in the Keys. But even with those limited positives, the prices as astronomical for what you get. Very poor value for money.

1  Thank JasmineL242

Dear Jasmine L,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience here. It’s a pleasure to read you loved the location in Key West, our staff made you feel at home and you enjoyed both of our pools. We are sorry that you didn’t find the value you should expect from us. We’ve relayed your comments about the lighting to our team so that we can improve stays for all our guests here at Casa Marina.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Our 1st trip to Key West & would absolutely stay here again! Helpful staff & clean rooms. Beautiful scenery - beaches and pools. Cool to see chickens and iguanas around the resort. Hotel booked outings for our family & all were top-notch.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Waldorf Astoria

Dear Brannan G,

Thank you for your glowing review! It’s wonderful that your first family trip to Key West was so amazing. From our welcoming staff, to the chickens and iguanas and other fun outings, it sounds like you got a true taste of what Key West is all about. We can’t wait to see you again for another fabulous family vacation here at Casa Marina.