4,045 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies shuttle service every hour free shuttle duval street breakfast buffet pool area always on time hotel shuttle close to the airport smathers beach the hotel offers outdoor bar nice pool nice resort rental car
Reviewed 20 May 2018

Very comfortable hotel, breakfast buffet very average, rubber scrambled eggs, much better from the a la carte menu. Very handy free shuttle to downtaown area, although with the outrageous resort fee, what a joke, so so free! Room smelled very damp, but was comfortable.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 May 2018

The hotel is due for a renovation, but it is hard to keep things polished and fresh in the climate. The staff, with the exception of management, was fantastic.

We were rained out most of the week. The only place outside or inside to have a beer and eat at the bar is by the pool. I am a big believer in the rights of anyone to have a cigar or cigarette, but when it is on each side of me that makes it tough.

I asked the front desk was what the rule was at the bar, but they would not give an answer. The next day I asked to speak to the GM to find out if we could work something out, but a lame assistant manager comped an appetizer. It would cost 100 bucks to put up signs and let people know what is going on.

It is a shame that there are so many great people, but they treat folks that stay in Hilton's 200 nights a year like they are stupid.

Not going back. If you smoke have fun, and if not then make sure you check the forecast.

Room Tip: Get a balcony two queen for the best value. Pool view is too pricy.
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Phishnoob
Karina O, Director of Rooms at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Grand Key Resort - Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2018

Dear Phishnoob:

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Our hotel only has three approved smoking areas for our guests, one of them being the outdoor tiki bar. I understand our F&B Manager spoke with you personally regarding the issue and attempted to Make It Right for you by comping appetizers at your request. We certainly try our best to provide alternatives to accommodate guests that prefer to not be around smoke, as most of the hotel with the exception of these three areas are smoke free zones. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed for 3 days (was supposed to be 2 days) this month. We liked that the hotel was not in the crazieness of Duvall street but offerred a free shuttle there. Our room was nice but the hotel staff were exceptional!! Kudos especially to Taylor. She made us feel like family. The pool area was nice and the breakfasts were surprisingly good. Lots to do in Key West, 2 days wasn't enough.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 May 2018

Excellent stay with wonderful service. I stay with Double Tree and I'm always very pleased with the service I receive and the cleanliness of the rooms. I will always remain a loyal customer with Double Tree.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Reviewed 15 May 2018

Hotel was clean and well maintained . Location is perfect for most. Close to Beach on sunrise side of Key and shuttle to Duvall St makes it better than staying in the cramped Old Town area . Can't find anything to complain about .Also a great value.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple