“Key West”
Bedroom
Bedroom
Bathroom
Front Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Key West”
Reviewed 12 May 2011 for a stay in April 2011

This cottage was very roomy and clean and just super cute.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best spot in the Colony”
Reviewed 27 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011

I've stayed in several of the units at the Colony and the Poolside is one of the best locations. The fact that it recently has been renovated makes it, for me, the best unit in the group. I was concerned about being too close to the pool, but it wasn't a problem at all. On top of that, Rent Key West Vacations manages it, which, in my experience, is the best rental agency in Key West (and I visit several times a year.) My only gripe is that the designer has a thing for pillows, which end up getting tossed on the floor. (I don't need 15 pillows on either the bed or couch.) Obviously, it's a minor complaint.

Travelling group: Solo traveler
A TripAdvisor Member
“It was everything we'd hoped for :) !!!”
Reviewed 23 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Colony Poolside was an exceptionally perfect vacation rental. The bungalow was adorable, clean and well furnished. The location in Old Town was really convenient to everything. We parked the car and rode bikes the entire week! I would suggest tighter security for the common (pool) area, however. One morning we had a homeless man doing his laundry and twice a family (that was not renting a unit @ Colony) showed up and shamelessly enjoyed our pool!!!

Your age range 55-64
Management Response
23 Mar 2011
The Colony Complex now has a locked common area door that only guests get a copy of the key upon check-in
“A home away from home”
Reviewed 4 March 2011 for a stay in February 2011

It is the second year we have stayed in this bunglow and will try to book it again for next year. We have found our nitch after the 20 years we have been vacationing in Key West. It would be nice to have a grill

SC
Reviewed 25 February 2011 for a stay in January 2011

Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$220
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing