Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
A MUST DO!

This has GOT to be one of the most fun things you can do in Key West. We did the sunset cruise and... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
amycenters
San Diego, California
great trip

The company was wonderful! they took really good care of me. Captain Adam made sure me and my... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
582myrap

Recommended experiences in and around Key West
from US$74.95
from US$53.70
from US$73.75
from US$47.20
More Info
All reviews sunset cruise captain chris captain sunshine tiki hut tiki tour great captain sunset key awesome sunset unique experience a lot of fun mallory square super fun sand bar fun trip highlight of our trip watch the sunset trip to key west
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

A 2-hour cruise where you bring your own beverages and edibles. Let the Captain do it all. She took us to a sand bar where we could swim and relax. We saw a dolphin and some iguanas on a nearby island. Very fun and worth the moey!

Reviewed 3 March 2021

Great trip! Our CaptaIn, Kristin, was fun, knowledgeable and engaging! My husband and I took our grown daughter along for her birthday! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

The Tiki tour was a blast. Jessy was awesome, friendly and informative. She made the tour very fun. I highly recommend this, and make sure to ask for Jessy!!

Reviewed 25 February 2021

This was a great little excursion! Our captain, Trish, was fantastic. We had fun conversation as we motored out to the sand bar where we then swam. Trish continued to hand drinks down to us in the water as needed and was happy to point out marine life as they swam around us. Another plus of this excursion is that it's limited to 6 guests, but in our case it happened to only be our party of 3. It is a very personalized experience.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed 22 February 2021

Great time at Sunset with our crew Our captain was great A great time was had by all I highly recommend Cruisin' Tikis

Date of experience: January 2021