“Not our First time”
living room/bedroom
doors open to private patio fully equipped kitchen
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
living room/bedroom
doors open to private patio
fully equipped kitchen
lush tropical vegetation
lush tropical vegetation
common area garden
common area garden
shared pool with lounge chairs
Shared Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

GibbyToro...
Toronto,ON
“Not our First time”
Reviewed 1 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

We have stayed at this property a few times. It has been 5 years since our last stay and were glad to see a few changes. The bed was replaced - thank goodness! that was my only real issue from our last stay. The grounds have been cleaned up. It was getting a little too jungle like and it needed a good cleanup, especially around the pool area. The addition of the secure gates is good. I never felt there was a security problem on my previous stays; but this gives more peace of mind. This is our favorite place to stay while in key west; and we will return- of course!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, convenience
Liked least: Noise from A/C
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
la g
edm
“Oasis in the middle of partyville”
Reviewed 7 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015

My husband and I have made numerous trips to Key West and have usually stayed at larger hotels but this time we wanted to try something different so we booked the Bali Hideaway and we had 5 great nights there in Key West. The location is perfect one block off Duval and it felt like you were in middle of your own oasis!! The decor is great and the bed is super comfy! Just a couple of issues for us, one being is that there is no maid service during your stay which would be nice to have have fresh towels everyday but we knew that going in. Also the bathroom sink area seems a bit cramped however the size of the shower and the fantastic water pressure more than make up for it. The private outdoor area was great however the common pool area was just not inviting for some reason ...not sure why but it just wasn't but it could have been the pool was full of leaves the whole time we were there. Overall we totally enjoyed our stay and would definitely recommend to others!!!

Nashville
Reviewed 10 April 2013 for a stay in April 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
A TripAdvisor Member
“The Perfect Spot”
Reviewed 14 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

This is the first time my husband and I have been to Key West and this was the perfect spot to stay. It was just the right size for a romantic getaway. Even though we were only a block off of Duval Street and we could walk everywhere, we felt like we were in our own private "hideaway". We would definitely rent Bali Hideaway again when we come back.

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
MA
Reviewed 3 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$250
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing