“Great condo with a beautiful view”
Entry Hall
Outdoor Dining
Shared, Heated Pool
Oceanfront Property
Tennis Court
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 18 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Would like to come back with the "guys" just to fish.”
Reviewed 21 August 2011 for a stay in July 2011

The Condominium was "clean" which is the most important thing above location and comfort. The condominium itself was great. I will make the follwing comments for the purposes of constructive criticism only.
1. The faucet in the kitchen sink was worked but it is of poor quality and outdated.
2. The Master Bedroom blinds are not working and broken.
3. The shower fixture in the MBR Bathroom is not working correctly and proably should be replaced.

That being said we were very pleased with the Condominium.

Something that only Mother Nature could fix is the terrible pungent odor provided by the seaweed on Eastern Side of Key West. Really strong and really a negative. Not sure if it is a seasonal thing or what could be done if anything to change it.

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Management Response
21 Aug 2011
We thank this guest for their review and we will address the 3 issues you mentioned. As far as the pungent smell..this is a common occurrence through out the Florida Keys Beaches in the heat of the Summer months
CA.

South Carolina
Reviewed 25 April 2011 for a stay in April 2011
person found this review helpful

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
Your age range 55-64
A TripAdvisor Member
“Relaxing”
Reviewed 30 March 2011 for a stay in March 2011

We had a very enjoyable stay. Everything was just great from the awesome view overlooking the ocean to the fully equipped kitchen (we like to cook) to the fantastic fresh water pool which is also right next to the ocean. The condo was spacious,clean and comfy. The only improvement we would make would be to purchase a larger TV. I know you don't go to Key West to watch TV but at times it would be nice.
We like to watch march madness and I had a problem seeing the scores.
We would definitely stay there again!
Thank You!
The Pennings

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Texas
Reviewed 29 October 2009 for a stay in October 2009

Check-in / front desk Service
Liked best: It's right on the ocean.
Liked least: Too high a price for what you get.
Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Recommended for:
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Families with young children
Families with teenagers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$350
Night
Week
Make Enquiry
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing