“Mom's favorite vacation!”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
“Mom's favorite vacation!”
Reviewed 11 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013

We stayed at the Lavender Jungle in the Truman annex.And let me tell you it was beautiful. We were close to everything. The staff was amazing and helpful.
My partner and I decided to bring my mother to Key West since she had never been. And not to waste your time with a long story.But when you hear your mother tell you this was her favorite Vacation ever you know you've done well. I have to thank @ Home In Key West for putting us in such a beautiful rental. By the way the only thing that was missing in the rental was a stocked Fridge. Everything else you could want was provided.

Luxury-minded travelers
“Close to everything.”
Reviewed 28 March 2013 for a stay in March 2013

Loved staying there - close to everything. State park & Duval Street. Was very quiet. Street was busy when a cruise ship came in - but not horrible.
Nice neighborhood, pool nice - wish it was open later. Bikes were nice for getting around.

Rugged travelers
New City NY
Reviewed 7 February 2013 for a stay in January 2013

Frederick Maryland
Reviewed 16 January 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Older travelers
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 18 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Our experience in renting Lavender Jungle was great. Libbey the renting agent was very helpful with all the information needed for our rental contract and Sabrina our front desk receptionist was so friendly, and helped us answer the many questions that we had. The place was just like being at home with just about everything we needed. Bright, clean and nicely decorated. Location was good, you could walk or ride the bikes that come with the rental. Far enough away from right downtown but not to far. The pool was nice and your right by Fort Zach to enjoy the beach. Hope to go back in the future,but will go during a cooler month. We went in august for our anniversary, thank goodness Issac stayed a tropical storm and not a hurricane. We renewed our wedding vows and had a wonderful time relaxing,fishing,shopping,swimming and meeting lots of really nice people of Key West. Thanks,2 happy people in pa

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing