“Better Than our Honeymoon!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 35 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Better Than our Honeymoon!”
Reviewed 16 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

My husband and I decided to plan a getaway as a distraction from our busy work and graduate school schedules. For us, this was the perfect destination, as the property provided easy access to all that Key West offers. Great restaurants right around the corner, Seven Fish was especially great seafood. Lots of opportunities to do outdoor activities, we took up Standup paddle boarding and literally got to experience "walking on water" above beautiful fish, starfish, stingrays and bonnet head sharks! And finally we had a clean and modern space to come back to recharge before the next day's activities. A great pool for a lazy day. We also like to cook, and the kitchen offered everything we needed to cook our local seafood.

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
“Fantastic brothers trip”
Reviewed 2 June 2011 for a stay in May 2011

We arrived in Key West early on the Key West Express. Check in was scheduled for 4pm but they let us check in early that was a bounus for sure. The people there were helpful and plesant to work with. The place itself was everything we hoped it would be myself and my 3 brothers were all impressed. We rented an electric car to get around with and we had a reserved parking spot at the house which was great and also had a place to charge the car. Overall great trip would stay again.

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family (extended)
OutlawCar...
Treasure Island, Florida
“Great place and great people”
Reviewed 30 May 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Stayed with my 3 brothers on a trip that has not been made in 18years. The people at AT HOME KEY WEST were helpful and friendly. The place was secluded ,clean, and the pool was right out your front door. We rented an electric 4 seater car to travel around in and if you can do it do, lots of walking if not,also you have an assigned parking spots so no worries there and easy to park around key west just have lots of quarters. Lots to do and see, would stay again for sure.

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Young singles Friends getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Large groups Rugged travelers
“Very relaxing!”
Reviewed 23 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

I would recamend this place to everyone! We had a great time on Devaul. We would defently come back!

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 45-54
Massachusetts
Reviewed 8 April 2011 for a stay in March 2011

Travelling group: Family with teenagers
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing