2,615 results
All reviews smathers beach shuttle service free shuttle duval street directly across the street every half hour pool area hotel shuttle close to the airport living room starbucks coffee resort fee the hotel offers nice pool spring break hot tub king suite
Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

Truly this place gets a middle rating while the pool area an the rooms were nice.. the food at the restaurant was Way over priced especially for the flavor an portions the first night here my husband ordered ribs while my son of course had pizza($15) I ordered a steak, his ribs were maybe three to four bones($20) and my steak$24) I requested my steak blue and received a burnt a and dry steak.. also was the last one they had so no going back to the kitchen .. also most hotels come with a complimentary breakfast instead they charge you$20 per adult and $10 per child for a buffet that didn't even serve real eggs..you would think for 1900$ you could get a free breakfast,but food aside you stay on smathers beach which is great for snorkeling. However the hotel does offer for Free you too use Kayaks and Paddle boards which is nice.. the shuttle in to town is also free

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Thanks for taking the time to complete a survey on your recent stay with us at the Sheraton Suites Key West.

As we pride ourselves in offering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your stay. I will pass on your feedback to theFood and Beverage Department. Please except our apologies for your experiance during your stay.

Fabian Garcia

Reviewed 10 August 2018

The hotel is nice, clean and the workers are very kind. The rooms are very spacious and confortable for a family with 1 or 2 kids. The hotel is far from where all the main attractions are but they have a shuttle running every half hour. We chose this hotel because it was infront of one of the few sand beaches in the key. Sadly, the beach is not good for swimming, at least not for us....we were surprised that everybody was at the hotel swimming pool instead of being at the beautiful beach...and when we went to the beach we discovered why....when you put your feet in the water, it is kinda like a swamp and smells like sewage, it was so gross....running was´t fast enough to get out of there....but that is only the beach, the hotel is really nice...but for us, sacrifying being far away from the fun for the beach, didn´t pay off.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Giulianau

We are happy to hear that your event with us at Sheraton Suites Key West was a good one and that you choose to make the Sheraton Suites Key West your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit with us to the keys!

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

We are sad to see our trip here come to an end :-(

From the beginning this hotel gives you a sense that they really want to make your trip one to remember. We didn’t rent a car, but you just call the hotel after you get your luggage and they will send a shuttle to the airport for you. Ours arrived in 10-15 minutes. Jonathan at the check-in desk answered all our questions and got us into our room upon our arrival even though we were earlier than actual hotel check in at 4:00.

The room was spacious & very easy to make it feel like home. There is a nice size sitting area, a very large bathroom, and a separate bedroom. I felt like there was plenty of space for my husband and I to spread out all of our stuff.

The housekeeping staff was always pleasant and helpful, saying hello or good morning. The house keeper for our room specifically was so nice and checked in with us the morning we left to see if there was anything additional we needed before leaving.

We booked a jet ski tour through the concierge. SO FUN! And they even arranged a shuttle to pick us up and bring us back to make it more convenient.

The bartenders at the poolside cabana were friendly and make good drinks. (Totally recommend a Miami vice or the Cuban punch!) We only ate at the restaurant once but Rustam was a very attentive server who took care of us.

Having the beach across the street is convenient, but we didn’t go. The seaweed smell can be so intense. However had that not been the case, we would have taken advantage of the kayaks and SUPs included with the stay.

We didn’t rent a car and didn’t ever feel like we wished we had. The shuttle runs hourly during the day and every half hr at night until midnight. Only 1 time in our 5 night stay did my husband have to stand because of it being packed. Otherwise we had no trouble getting a spot on it. You get dropped off 2-3 blocks from Duval Street which is where all of the shops and nightlife is.

The only reason I can’t give a full 5 stars is because of a few things. In the room, for as large as the shower is, I felt like there was nowhere to store my shampoo, conditioner, etc. There is a very tiny shelf that could have been designed much bigger. I also found the pillows to be very uncomfortable and woke up a few days with a sore neck as a result. But mostly my rating is because of the pool area. There were enough chairs but not nearly enough shade. The sun down here is no joke, and even in the shade it is extremely hot. More shade is needed, especially after walking around downtown all day or having some drinks the night before.

However, next time we come down to Key West, we would definitely book here again!

Stayed: August 2018

We are happy to hear that your event with us at Sheraton Suites Key West was a good one and that you choose to make the Sheraton Suites Key West your home away from home. I will pass on your great feedback to Jonathan and the rest of the staff. We look forward to your next visit with us to the keys!

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We were pleased with the hotel and the location and the shuttle was handy for us to get back and forth from the touristy areas but the hotel is far enough off the beaten path it isn't busy all night with partyers and noise. The rooms show some age and they aren't the biggest in the world but the balcony facing the ocean was nice and there was plenty of parking. There was also a beach right across the road which is rather unique for the area as nice beaches are in high demand in this area.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

I've stayed here several times for work. But this last time I was a little grossed out by hair left in the shower. A follow-up inspection by a secondary house keeper (generally the head of housekeeping) Needs to be done. Someone else's hair always freaks me out. Otherwise the room was spot on.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
fabiangarcia2017, Manager at Sheraton Suites Key West, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

As we pride ourselves in offering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your stay. I would like to get some additional information from you, I can be reached at fabian.garcia@sheratonkeywest.com. P lease except our apologies for your experiance during your stay.

Fabian Garcia