2,652 results
All reviews beach bar private beach chart room dockside suite mallory square harbor view room end of duval street turtle pond perfect location large balcony bars and restaurants watch the sunset great resort trip to key west walking distance to everything free shuttle ocean front
Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Have stayed at the Pier House many times in the past we continue to be impressed by the the service and amenities..highly recommend going to friends and family,sandy beach ,spa ,fitness room, restaurant and all the water sports and shops just outside the Hotel ,we parked the car in resort parking lot and didn’t need to use it at all .everything is within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Johnny-Pilates
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for choosing the Pier House as your preferred hotel in Key West and for your partnership. I apprecaite spreading the word about the resort to your friends.The team and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

Nice large rooms (2 queen bedroom) with comfortable beds, very nice bathroom, all very well maintained and with high standards. We traveld a family of 4 and had plenty of space. The hotels has got its own small sandy beach, and a really nice pool area. The restaurants and bars are really good, I especially recommend the bar and restaurant "One Duval". The staff very friendly and serviceminded. Large parking area within the hotel premises, close to the room.
The location is perfect; the hotel faces the west with the world famous Key West sunset, and restaurants and bars are just outside the hotel gates.
Will definately stay here on my next trip - highly recommended!!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Klemmetsen

Thank you for staying at the Pier House Resort and Spa and I am glad you have made the resort your preferred hotel in Key West. I am glad you were able to enjoy many of the properties great amenities. As you mentioned, our location is one of the best in Key West. My team prides itself on cusotmer service and I hope to see you soon at the resort.

Reviewed 27 July 2018

A nice view on the ocean.
A private beach very clean and well accomodated
The size and the quality of the room
The quality of the food
Nice swimming pools
The previeuw trip I stayed there, the spa is amazing

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank MauriceLeonard22
Joe D, General Manager at Pier House Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Maurice thank you for staying at the Pier House and I am glad you enjoyed your stay. I am happy that the resort met all of your needs and as you know the location is one of its best ameniites. Please share with your friends and I look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

We were pleasantly surprised by everything that the pier house provided. With a private beach, beach bar with live music, pool and of course- the chart room- this is the best hotel on Key West. They were accommodating to our late arrival, always asking to make sure we were comfortable and went above and beyond. The location of the hotel is perfect with Duval steps away! We will be customers for life and cannot wait to go back.

Room Tip: We had a garden view lanai but ended up with a great pool and ocean view- it was beautiful!
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank sammy1122326

Sam thank you for choosing the Pier House Resort and Spa for your vacation getaway. The resort has many great amenities and my staff is always there to attend to your needs. Don't forget to call my in house reservations team to book your next trip. They will ensure that you receive the best rate for your room.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

I stopped by for an over due men's pedicure and Yumi was better than brilliant! Her attention to detail and progress through the rather inelegant process of a pedicure was for the fifth (?) time just First Class. Her professional demure was again, first class and the feeling of walking on air or maybe floating on air as I left was "damn good!" Thank you!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo

Bill I am happy that you took advantage of our great spa. It is the only full service spa in Key West with some of the best therapist on the island. I will pass your comments onto the team.