“Worth a Visit”
Review of Lazy Lobster

Lazy Lobster
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Key Largo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We stopped at the Lazy Lobster on our drive from Miami to Key West the way down was for lunch and it was very good, when we drove back to Miami we stopped again for an early dinner on our way back. When we walked in it did not look like much, we ate outside and at first look I had my doubts but both times the food was great. The only bad thing was they only have beer and wine but I think they are working on being able to serve everything soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A friend and I ate here for lunch and had a great meal and service. Our waitress was Suchi, she was kind, attentive and helpful. We tried the coconut shrimp for appetizer -very tasty and our meals were good! We finished with a taste of the homemade banana bread so yummy. Enjoyed our visit here! Thank you.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

A very pleasant place to dine. Outdoor seating in garden like setting. Excellent and attentative service. Not a place to go for a cheap meal. Three of our party were very pleased with their order-Yellow-fin Tuna, shrimp salad, fried shrimp. I on the other hand rather than order one of the many seafood specialities opted for the prime rib. Not great, a bit dry, chewy, and bland. Conch fritters were pretty good.

A nice place for a special dinner.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Server seemed uninterested to wait on us at best. Suggested lazy conch dish, which probably would have been good, if our food didn't come out over 30 minutes later and cold. Boyfriend had chicken Philly, was pretty terrible. Zero flavor what so ever. At least his was slightly warm. Conch fritters were okay and had a little bit of warmth left inside of them. Sat us inside. After we had said they can seat us wherever is easy. I suppose the back would have been nice outside, but still no water view, or real scenery. For the prices, and lack of enthusiasm from wait staff, next time, i would go elsewhere.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I never write a review for any restaurant before but I was very impressed with this restaurant. First, the server was very educated with the Asian culture that she made food recommendations. We took her advice and the food was best seafood I have had before. Fresh and tasty. The server asks if it was our first time and what was the occasion. It was my sister birthday she asks our names and so kind and attentive. Then she surprise my sister with singers, key lime pie (#1 keylime pie to die for) and made her birthday so special. Mu sister hugged her and I was humbled by the service given. The server is a latin girl Melissa but she took care of us in Chinese. Best seafood, fresh seafood, and best Service you can find. Try broil seafood platter and lobster thermoder. They also speak Chinese.