“Very nice and comfy, convenient location too!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
pittbuck3...
“Great time at Indian Shores”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016

The condo was decorated well and has a fantastic view of the Gulf. On arrival day the elevator was not working and being on the 5th floor I called the rental office and expressed my disappointment. I was told they don't manage that part of the building but a call was put into the company that handles elevator repairs. A group of gentleman staying there helped lug all of our luggage up to the 5th floor, we were very gracious for their help. The elevator during the week would have a bad smell at times as well. One time it was so bad we had to get off on another floor and finish down using the stairs. Upon our arrival back to the condo later in the day the smell had been taken care of. The only other issue I had was the listing stated there were 2 queen beds, I'm 99% certain they were full beds as my son and I barely fit. Given the minor issues we would stay here again. The water was clear, beach was well maintained, and pool was never overcrowded.

Mark S
Corrales, New Mexico
“Very nice and comfy, convenient location too!”
Reviewed 21 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

My wife and I stayed here from Oct 3 to Oct 10th and had a GREAT time! The condo was very nice and comfortable with two queen beds in the bedroom and just the right furnishings. Everything was in great working order and the top floor is the place to stay!!!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The top floor and the beach!
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
WIRRAL, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 October 2012 for a stay in October 2012

CRYSTAL CITY, MO, United States
Reviewed 11 June 2012 for a stay in May 2012

SC, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing