“Charming, Beautiful”
other travellers have booked this property
palm isle village #3203 sunset over the gulf
fully equipped kitchen
Master bedroom
large master bathroom
2nd Bedroom
Private patio for relaxing or entertaining
Sliding chair to idle the time away
Large private patio with outside shower
steps to the pool
our heated private complex pool
wow
just another end to a perfect day
everybody enjoys the gulf waters
waves and powder sand
anna maria island sunsets are the best
city pier a fun place to visit
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Randolph, Ohio
“Charming, Beautiful”
Reviewed 18 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

The photos are accurate. But, in person the home is stunning. When my husband and I walked in, the first thing I said was "they must have did a background check on us"! My husband (who is NEVER speechless) did not say anything, he just kept walking around. Then, he finally said "you did good". We enjoyed everything the home had to offer, and the closeness to the beach. I rode my bike to Publix, and walked to Walgreens and the other stores located 1-1/2 blocks away. During our 10 day stay, we got into our car twice. Both times to go to dinner at the Star Fish Co. It has taken me 2-1/2 weeks to write this review - we got home on Saturday night - on Sunday I went to book for 2017, and it had already been taken. I'm still stunned and heartbroken. This home and the surroundings get into your soul. Thank you for sharing with us.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
19 Jan 2017
We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay in our island cottage. It is a very special place for us and we have tried to make it as comfortable and provide everything to make our guests feel at home. We hope you will be back.
Sue and Jim
NANCANVA
CHARLOTTESVILLE, VA
“PERFECT IN SO MANY WAYS!”
Reviewed 1 December 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this property! It's perfectly located right in the heart of Anna Marie island - easy in and out parking RIGHT in front of the villa. The villa was roomy for us (3 adults and 1 child), but I can see it would easily accommodate 6 if you used the pull out sofa. Great amenities from the kitchen to the bath to the patio including beach toys, chairs, etc. The washer/dryer combo came in handy although we had not planned to used it. Literally a walk across the street to the beach and well within walking distance to restaurants and shops. And, it's closely located to Manatee (I-64) to get to Bradenton or Sarasota very quickly. I highly recommend it for families or couples. The decor makes you feel like you're really "at your own personal beachhouse". Absolutely no downside to this property for our needs ... did I mention the nice private HEATED pool?

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: We all felt like we were in a private beach villa, not a hotel.
Liked least: Can't think of one thing!
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing