Caribbean Resort Suites(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$176
US$133
  • Pool
Caribbean Resort by the Ocean(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$90
  • Beachfront
Coral House Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$190
Beach Rooms Inn - Hollywood Beach(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$100
Circ Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Pool
US$156
Villa Europa Hotel(Hollywood)(Great Value!)
US$91
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$288
US$245
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$304/night.

Curtis Inn(Hollywood)
US$78
US$174
All reviewstaco shackbunk bedspeasfree bikessurf boardshollywood beachpod roombeach chairscute placesmall bathroomshort walk to the beachlive musiccommon areaslocation was perfectmini fridgefew stepsper day
Reviewed 2 May 2018

This property is awesome, right next to the beach, free bikes, chairs, and umbrellas, nice clean remodeled rooms, and super cheap. close to bars and restaurants and the main highway to get to FLL very quickly. It might not have the fancy pool or lobby area, but for the price it has what any traveler needs, very nice staff, clean rooms and perfect location. And many thanks to Niko for all his help, he was super friendly!

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank andreajohnson8888
SBG_GM, General Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear andreajohnson8888, Thank you for your excellent detailed feedback and your time spent with us, we appreciate it. We hope to see you back soon!

Reviewed 1 May 2018

All of the amenities where above expectations with the exception of parking . Many vehicles did not have passes and apparently restaurant employees where parked on property . In communicating with staff it left the impression that guests where not a priority when it comes to parking .

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ru4gators2

Wonderful! We are delighted to hear you loved staying at the Hollywood Beach Suites and had a 5-star time!
We value your opinion and we thank you for sharing it. We hope you'll come again next time while you're in the Hollywood beach area.

Reviewed 26 April 2018

Amazing location. Nice amenities for the beach as well. Only thing is they could have provided more towels in the bathroom so that we didn't have to keep asking for them daily. Other than that great stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank kwood1422

Dear kwood1422, Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a lovely review in your recent stay with us!
We appreciate your feedback so we can improve our service for future guests!
Please let us know when you are in the Hollywood Beach area, we would have you as a guest again!
Pam Garcia.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

I arrived at this hotel and hostel without booking a room prior to my arrival. I met with a young man named Niko. I explained it was spare of the moment and decided to stay for a few more days so I would need a room ASAP. He was kind enough to show me the room before I decide to book it. I couldn’t be more pleased with his excellent customer service, the location, and cleanliness. I will definitely be coming back again and again. Especially since it’s right next store to my favorite taco shack. Great Food, Atmosphere & Margaritas!

Room Tip: Ask for Niko, he’s very accommodating
Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank hobokenjewel97

Dear hobokenjewel97, Thank you kindly for taking the time to write this awesome review. We at Hollywood Beach Suites work hard to make sure every guest has a great experience. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We have an passionate team taking care of our guests front of the house and our incredible Housekeeping team back of the house. We thank you for mentioning one of our super stars "Niko" great service and please come back and stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 April 2018

Do you like muffled music and slamming bass while you try to sleep? Well, this is the place for you!

The room was right next to their Restaurant (Taco Beach Shack), owned by the same company that owns Hollywood Beach Suites + Hotel. The restaurant pumped music straight up until 2:15AM, even though the staff will tell you that it stops at 11PM. They must know that people complain about this, because the hotel lobby staff dips out at 11PM knowing that this is a constant issue and they will not have to hear it. When we tried to call back at around 11:30PM, it just rang and rang and eventually hung up, no option to leave a message.

After an incredibly lousy night sleep due to bass thumping hard enough to vibrate the walls, I tried to voice my concerns to the front desk staff, but he seemed like he could not have cared less and never heard of the issue. Well, the reviews beg to differ and I found a few on various sites while I was staring at the ceiling the night before checkout and our flight back home.

Aside from the bone shaking music volume, the hotel room was not very clean. For example, the shower was dirty and walls had odd stains and I think the last time the windows were cleaned was when they put them in.

Oh yeah, and after voicing the issues to the front desk staff, he gave me a card to the manager while simultaneously offered a nothing can be done here. Well, save yourself the time because that manager cared about as much as the front desk staff. After emailing the manager, I was given a "canned answer" and offered a discount on my next stay. HA!

Room Tip: loud music, terrible service
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
SBG_GM, Manager at Hollywood Beach Suites and Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Dear Kyle K,

Please accept my apologies for any inconvenience during your stay with us.

We value all of our guest comments and thank you for sharing it, we are terribly sorry that the music from our restaurant bothered you, we did offer you to switch rooms but unfortunately you declined our offer.
I will make sure to share your feedback with the restaurant manager in order to avoid further unpleasant situations.

Please let me know when you'd want to come back and give us another opportunity to serve your better. I will personally handle your reservation.

Once again we apologize that your stay with us was less than enjoyable.