“Good Lunch Sandwich”
Review of Grumpy Gary’s

Grumpy Gary’s
Ranked #174 of 620 Restaurants in Hollywood
Reviewed 3 April 2021

We were a group of 5. We found a shaded, outdoor table. We all enjoyed our meal. I had the grilled fish sandwich which was very good. The place is right on the broadwalk so its easy to find and good for a bite.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (58)

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

My son and I enjoyed lunch at a table in the shade overlooking the boardwalk. Great people watching! On both visits, I ordered the mahi tacos and he ordered the lobster mac and cheese. We both loved them! Also enjoyed the key lime pie. Service wasn't great but probably on par with the other restaurants we visited.

Reviewed 4 March 2021

Right on the broadwalk. Great view of the ocean. Reasonably priced. Good food options. Would recommend if visiting beach.

Reviewed 23 February 2021

One thing should have told me to run! Server introduced himself as George and when asked anything about the menu,"I don't really remember? I just came back after several months away?" Got food in shifts, blamed on kitchen which was right in out view being not busy? Wrong order twice, never did get the 5th person's order until after we asked for check. Said he would adjust, he didn't! Even mentioned "when you tip, I have tip share so be generous" Then the check was run and what do you KNOW an 18% tip was automatically added with the tip line open. Vacation each year here and now 1 less restaurant,

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 30 January 2021 via mobile

Great for a beach day lunch. On Mondays we believe they have a prime rib special. We ate lunch there on a Tuesday and you could get a whole Maine lobster and two sides for $18. Can’t beat that price. The service and the view were very good as well.

Date of visit: January 2021