Open today: 6:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Best in the Business

Expect nothing more than kind, caring and compassionate captains who genuinely love what they do... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
rodiek2018
via mobile
Great trip with my sons!

Cpt. Matt took us out for an amazing day of fishing. Great experience with this company, would... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kcjmac70

Recommended experiences in and around Marco Island
from US$539.42
from US$70.84
from US$90.00
from US$70.84
More Info
All reviews captain jesse shelling trip great shelling live shells fish great trip hour trip my sister sand dollars great shells whelks marco island kice island an abundance low tide next year boat ride
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

You won’t be disappointed. Capt. Ryan did a great job taking us to the best spots for shelling - making sure we had a successful trip. And be sure to try the environmental tour - we saw dolphins up close, manatees, iguanas & at least a dozen types of shore birds. Capt. Jesse & Ed were a wealth of local knowledge & interesting stories. I highly recommend these guys!

Reviewed 28 February 2021

We had such a great day of fishing with Captain Matt! We caught so many different types of fish. My daughter had a blast! We’ll be back!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

I’m always guaranteed at least one shelling trip each season with Reel Kind......My husband knows how much I enjoy my shelling extravaganzas and always makes sure I have a gift card for them at Christmas! I was on the 5 hour shelling trip with Captain Seth on 2/16, and as usual I was not disappointed! Weather was less than ideal, as we had some light rain and misting, but we were 5 hardy shellers who made the most of the day. I, along with my fellow shellers were rewarded with buckets full of amazing shells and sand dollars. Sadly, my search continues for the elusive junonia..... but who knows, maybe I’ll be lucky on my next excursion on the 28th! You will not be disappointed with Reel Kind...great shelling awaits you!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

We had a fantastic tour without becoming shipwrecked. Ryan our captain helped us identify all the shells we found. Can’t wait to return.

Reviewed 17 February 2021

I took a shelling tour with ReelKind on 2/15/21 and had a marvelous time with lots of wonderful finds. I drove 1.5 hours from Sanibel Fl to take this tour which left at 7 am from Goodland Fl. Captain Ryan was our tour operator. There were 3 other people on the boat. ReelKind requires that you wear a mask and use hand sanitizer (for which I was very grateful!) After a 20 minute bumpy boat ride in a 24’ flat bottom boat, we arrived at “Shell Island”. Captain Ryan was very knowledgeable about the shells and the sea creatures that inhabited them. We walked a very short distance and I felt like l was in heaven. Just at the water’s edge, banded tulip shells and other beauties literally washed up at my feet. We were on the island for a little over 3 hours then, with bags and bags of shells, we rode back to the dock. Captain Ryan was very courteous and assisted us in getting onto and off the boat. I HIGHLY recommend this tour company and I will be back!