All reviews coffee maker in the room room was clean destin ft walton
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

This place is disgusting. Wound up here for 2 nights after unexpectedly weren't able to stay where originally planned. There was a hooker leaving one of the rooms (loudly telling the man about their recent exchange), used condoms in the parking lot, people drinking "40s" in the staircases, the largest roach I've ever seen in the "hallway", another roach in our room, the microwave was missing the glass, and one of the 2 beds had a broken support at the foot of it. When I requested a refund so I could get my 10 month old son the heck away from that place, the guy at the front desk said it was up to hotels.com because it was an online booking. Hotels.com had to verify the refund with the hotel and were told (by the same man I spoke to) that they would not give me a refund under any circumstances and I could leave or be moved to a different room. The lady with hotels.com was almost in tears at me having a panic attack about having to stay there. DO NOT STAY HERE

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Jillian V
Reviewed 20 July 2018

My husband and I stayed here from 5/25-5/28/18. I booked by phone and reviewed the pics online. It appeared to be clean and attractive. The reality was quite different. Our room door looked like someone had tried to kick it in and it had not been repaired. The shower head and sprinkler were deeply rusted as was the small rod by the sink for hanging towels and/or clothes, though there were no hangers provided. The toilet seat was barely attached so every time I used it I almost fell on the floor. The soap holder in the tub/shower was filthy. The TV was barely hanging on the wall & tipped heavily to one side. There was a large sloppy patch by the entry door that was damaged as mentioned above. In the 3 nights/4 days our bed was never made, towels were never changed, the room was never cleaned. Every day we had to go to the office to get our own towels. What they called “breakfast provided” was a pot of coffee. Not once in our daily trips to the office to get towels did anyonecworking there inquire if there was anything we needed. For the “priveledge” of staying in these horrendous conditions we paid $665.97!

Room tip: Don’t fall for the pretty pictures online! Way overpriced, dirty and dilapidated, no services!
Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank unhappy22018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Good location for Hotel, about 20 minutes from Destin beaches. Good restaurants near by, room price was decent through Expedia. Hotel was clean, a couple spots on the wall, but ok for the price.

Would I stay again, yes, if we could not locate a decent hotel to stay.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alicia G
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

Walked into the room and immediately had 4 roaches run. Not to mention the 4 others that were dead in the floor. Room smells like mold. And they tried to charge us $150. No. No. No. and they’re not wanting to refund us.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Katy S
Reviewed 1 July 2018

We stayed at this Inn for a week and found it clean and comfortable for our needs.
Although, the room could use some updating, it was comfortable and clean. The room could have used a wardrobe or closet to allow the traveler to hang some of the clothes. I would have liked to see a coffee maker in the room as well as larger personal care products such as soap and shampoo. Although they replaced them daily. The bed was clean, fresh and very comfortable.
The check-in and check-out process was short and very efficient.Front desk staff was very cordial.
They offer smoking and non-smoking rooms.
Cost was very economical which helps when you are on a fixed income.
Overall, I would recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for a bargain.

Room tip: Although we heard no outside noise we were glad for the third floor room.
Date of stay: June 2018