See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 September 2018

This Hotel is very combative and generally will not work with you or your reservation. They are only interested in taking and keeping your money, sometimes wrongfully, by any means necessary.

Had a reservation with this hotel but needed to cancel before my stay. Called several times within the appropriate refund time and was unable to speak to a representative - flat out. Each time I called the hotel went straight to the operator and then hung up on me.

Finally contacted them, provided proof of my previous attempts to contact and was accused of lying by the assistant manager. Emailed my issues to management and provided screenshots of my call logs. I don't expect to get any service or credit to stay at a future time.

If you value customer relations and politeness absolutely do not stay here.

I've worked in hotels for years and this staff/business does not deserve nor will they earn your money.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sean H
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Seabreeze Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 9 January 2019

Sean H,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I'm sorry to learn that you did not fully enjoy the service,
accommodations and hospitality that we hold to such a high degree of importance in our hotel. We are continuously improving upon our services and accommodations while addressing our policies and procedures for minimizing and attending to these situations. We hope that you would consider us again in the future so we may change your views about our hotel and management.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Paid for room on my paypal through hotels.com. Upon checking in clerk said credit card was declined and made me pay again on my debit card. I showed her were I had payment confirmation.she insisted I did not We didn’t check in till 3 am so I was too tired to argue. Room was next to office and we could hear laundry going all night. Called manager and he found were I was charged twice but would only do partial refund so I paid over 150$ for an awful room for 7 hours. Would never stay here again. I talked with manager and he was rude and would not give me owners information.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family

Patti L,

Your review is greatly appreciated, though it is very disappointing to learn of the bad impression we made with the state of our accommodations. I am very displeased to hear that anyone was treated with rudeness or that any misunderstandings regarding that our staff charged you twice were not addressed in a professional manner. The standard procedure in such cases is to confer with management regarding what can be done to resolve the issue, as our staff is not authorized to make decisions which conflict with policy. Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Not a bad little place. Has been remodeled and still needs some TLC. Beautiful view. Will be even nicer when the tiki bar opens next year. Clean room and comfortable bed. Great restaurant a walk across the parking lot.

Date of stay: July 2018

Thank you for your kind words Dennis B ! We are so glad to hear from you and to learn that we were able to give you a pleasant, comfortable and convenient experience while staying at our hotel near at the restaurant . We are overjoyed to hear that you had a good time with us and we are looking forward to your next visit here at the Seabreeze Inn !

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The rooms were just renovated, you could and that was very nice. But the location was not a good place, traffic was HELL. it took us 10 to15 minutes just to get out of the driveway of the hotel, and about 45 minutes to get anywhere and that was on a Saturday!The hotel owner was an A** HOLE, we book thru booking.com and they were great but we had an emergency to come up and they would not give us our money back for the second night which we didn't stay we caught the owner in two lies . booking.com even talk to them for us and they still will not do it. housekeeping smoking in the room while cleaning them our room smell like smoke, bad location over all good room, bad location and the owner I guess he was the owner was an a** hole....

Room tip: make sure its around stuff you want to do
Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
4  Thank sny9prkrgriffin

sny9prkrgriffin,

Your review and rating of our hotel mean a lot to us, and we thank you for taking the time to share this experience. I'm happy to hear that we were able to meet your expectations in many ways, though I am sorry that you found our location to be inconvenient. Also, we are sorry for the disappointing service you received from our staff at that time. Our team is working hard to make sure our guests are comfortable and are receiving the best service. Your feedback will be forwarded to the hotel management to ensure that situation like this will not happen again in the future.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is not a townhouse per description. This is a motel with a poor renovation. There is no kitchen, just small frig and microwave. Even the picture on the site is erroneous. This motel is not on the beach. TripAdvisor should pull the picture of SeaBreeze from it’s website and update it with actual SeaBreeze Inn pic. Also, you should bring a can bed bug spray.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Stacy P

Stacy P,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey and share your experience! I am so disappointed to hear that you were so dissatisfied with our accommodations and services and that our rating for your experience is so low. It's important for us to impress our guests and your comments will make this goal that much more attainable. It is our sincere hope that you will one day return to see how your comments have affected our direction in reaching our ultimate ambition of giving each guest a five star experience.