See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I came here to visit family. I wasn't looking for a resort but I wanted to be comfortable. I was here for a week. I had a pleasant time. No issues with service. Front desk guy Aaron was awesome. This dude helped with everything! I would visit again and come here. Very affordable

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Not the best in town. Had family stay here for my wedding. the rooms smelled like smoke. My brothers room had water coming out a power outlet. The rooms seemed like they were never swept would not recommend this place

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 October 2018 via mobile

I showed up in tears I lost everything. Darren behind the counter was very nice and told me everything was going to be fine. That my life was more important, I was thankful. I plan on coming back after all this is cleared up. Thank you.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 22 October 2018 via mobile

My wife wanted to take a hot bath after a long day on the road. No tub stopper. We were told to stuff a wash cloth in the hole,stoppers weren't provided. No hot water, either. We asked for a manager, none was available. Never got a tub stopper, got hot water three days later, the night before we checked out.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2018

We needed a place to stay after the hurricane destroyed our house. Darren took wonderful care of us. Got us checked into a room quickly and even helped us get all the info we needed for filing for relief assistance. We will definitely be coming back here. Plan to make this one our vacation destinations.

• Trip type: Travelled with family