All reviews free breakfast room was clean stayed here front desk crystal pool
Reviewed 18 October 2018

This has become my go-to hotel when I travel here on business...when it's not booked solid. The location is perfect for me, close to my accounts, close to some great restaurants and if you're lucky, a nice view of the intercoastal waterway. The staff is always very friendly and the rooms are spotless.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Fort Walton Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2018

Randy B,

Thank you so much for the kind review. We are glad you enjoy staying with us, we enjoy having you here. The best part is that the location works perfectly for you. We agree, the view from the Bay side is pretty wonderful. We love what we do so that makes taking care of the guests and property easy. Thank you for choosing us, we hope to be your go-to as long as you are traveling to the area.

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This hotel was new, quiet and conveniently located. The room was clean, and spacious. The only cons were that the room did not get as cool as we wanted, despite adjusting the thermostat, and the pillows weren’t as comfortable as we wanted. However the pros outweigh the cons, and we will definitely stay again!

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Fort Walton Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

BreeRenee,

Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our new, quiet and convenient location. We like to say we are close to the fun, far enough from the chaos, at the end of a busy day you can retreat back to the property and relax for the evening. We do hear your concerns as well. I apologize for any inconvenience it may have caused. I have discussed the thermostat with my maintenance team, the equipment is brand new and should be working without fail. The pillows are a brand standard, however we have several different types and are more than happy to switch them out. We look forward to the next time you visit Fort Walton Beach.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This hotel is new giving it 3 stars because I thought I was going to stay at a nice clean hotel but sadly my room #217 was not clean at all it seemed like the floor was never cleaned! There was hairs all over carpet had stains and EVEN WORSE!! Who wants to dry themselves with dirty towels that have hair from a stranger!! All the reviews I see here are all great thinking that my experience was going to be the same but sadly it wasn’t. Breakfast was good, it had a great variety and clean. I had the thought well why not change my towels for some new ones because these have unknown hair, I got the front desk and asked for new towels and get an apology I get back to my room and again with hair I was disgusted because this has never happened to me EVER! I was going to leave fort Walton and stay at Destin because I was planning to stay there in the first place but found this new holiday inn and decided to stay longer thinking maybe my new room #301 is going to be better CLEANER! Again with the same story the towels had hair in them!! Like who is doing this!! Need up going to Walmart and buying some towels so my family and I could use. Also the weird thing about the sheets on the bed were really used almost old I was tired coming from the beach I just wanted to sleep on a clean bed and soft sheets also we kept getting our door knocked on asking about checking out when there was 30 mins or even an 1 hour left to check out I felt like I was being rushed. The attentions great and they are friendly, sadly the cleaning needs to be better. :(

Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Fort Walton Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

stay-cloudy,

Thank you for your review, we appreciate all feedback. We are sorry and apologize for the experience you had here concerning the hair and bed sheets. I am looking into this now with my front office manager, as well as my director of housekeeping. We have not had this type of incident happen prior and want to take all steps to make sure it doesn't happen again. We are glad you enjoyed the friendliness of the staff and the variety of breakfast items. I would like to speak over the phone if you would be willing to call me here at the hotel, unfortunately I do not have enough information to call you. I would like to learn more about your stay and offer a verbal apology.

850-737-2900

Reviewed 15 August 2018

Truly enjoyed our family vacation while staying at this location. The hotel was new & very clean. Everyone was extremely nice. Cristal(crystal) with the front desk was more then helpful with finding and recommending places that our family would enjoy. Very pleasant enjoyed being greeted daily by her. I would highly recommend this location The prices were great and was only 15-20 min to in town activities and beaches.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

cukie74,

Thank you for sharing your experience here at the Holiday Inn Express Fort Walton Beach Central. We are happy to read you enjoyed your stay and the team, especially Crystal. She is a fantastic example of our team. We strive everyday to help guests feel welcomed, relaxed and free to create fun memories. The location is great, easy access to everything, we love this for our guests. Please come by to see us next time you visit the Fort Walton Beach area.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

This hotel was a great place to stay! Everything was new, fresh, and clean. The staff were extremely polite and courteous. The free breakfast had several delicious options. The pool was crystal clear. The room was large and beds were very comfortable. I would highly recommend it.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Jennifer C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Fort Walton Beach Central, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2018

clrick2018,

Thank you for a kind and detailed review. The Holiday Inn Express FWBC team is happy to read you enjoyed yourself and the new, fresh, and clean property. The zero entry pool is a refreshing favorite. We love what we do and that makes it easy to take care of our guests and give them the best stay possible. We look forward to your next visit to Fort Walton Beach.

Holiday Inn Express Fort Walton Beach Central