All reviews pizza hut indoor pool and hot tub front desk room was clean yogurt free breakfast would stay again coffee pot the breakfast area minute drive each morning king bed spring break chlorine destin walton ft
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

Don't waste your money booking a "suite". They are regular rooms that do not have the couch or seating area as pictured on the website. Just select a regular room for a lower price. The indoor pool appeared to have an oily residue floating on top. The workout room was closed. The floor and baseboards were being worked on. There was a mildew smell in the elevator. And lastly, there was no hot water the entire length of our stay. Don't bother complaining to management because they don't seem to care and had a "just deal with it" attitude. That's what I get for NOT choosing Marriott... won't happen again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank deborahlairdfreeman
Reviewed 24 July 2018

Check in was a breeze got to the room and the maid was just finishing up but said the Tv didn't work and called repair. After fixing the TV we noticed the volume control did not work and the only way to turn it off was to pull the plug. The room was clean and Can't report on breakfast and we usually don't eat breakfast. All in all not a bad place to stay

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Rob I, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2018

Dear Vern O,

Appreciate your good thoughts on our friendly, professional staff.
Sorry to hear about your room. Please contact me when you next plan to visit Fort Walton Beach and I ensure we meet your every expectation…and provide the cleanest room you have ever experienced.
Hope to have you back with us again.

Regards,
Rob Ikyasang

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Sewage flooded the hotel but they said they are “renovating”. The whole place smells like pee. Mold in the bathroom. Get me out of here! This is one of the worst hotels I’ve stayed in. Save your money.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ashleyn2019
Rob I, General Manager at Comfort Inn and Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform us of the issues you experienced.
I apologize sincerely and can ensure this is not our standard. I have personally addressed this with the appropriate department managers, so they may use this as a tool to improve.

Rob Ikyasang

Reviewed 21 July 2018

This is not the Ritz. However you knew that. It was inexpensive, clean and was a good location. The included breakfast was adequate and fresh. The room was clean with nice linens. The AC worked, the bed was tolerable. The PRICE was RIGHT. We were there for a wedding and like most visitors to a beach, did not stay in the room except to sleep and get ready to go out. This place fit the bill. The only down size I observed was the pool. Small and not what I would call crystal clear. Did not effect me as I don't swim in public pools anyway.

Room tip: all rooms seemed equally quite, east side rooms a little less sun.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Incredibly overpriced but an example of supply and demand. Paid $279 for 2 Queen bed “suite”. The “suite” was a room with table & chairs, sink & frig. Zero amenities in the “kitchen” area. Some of the electrical outlets didn’t
work, lamps were wobbly, a few burned out bulbs. Better than sleeping in our car.......

Trip type: Travelled with family