See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

On vacation, I stayed in condo#105 and was very pleased. The entire process was wonderful. My point of contact, Mr. Saunders, was wonderful. He was quite helpful and courteous. I had no problems. Once I was there, it felt like home. The condo was gorgeous and so much more than I needed. The beds were so comfortable and all was so clean and spotless. The check in and out process was clear. I've rented here before and ventured out onto the pier for the first time. It was so calming. I plan to visit here again. The bay is in the rear and the beach is across the street on Okaloosa Island. Wonderful stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Not what we were expecting at all. The beach was lined with dead fish and was full of June grass/algae. We drove to Destin and it was absolutely beautiful and the people were friendly and very helpful.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Selena T
Reviewed 15 August 2015 via mobile

Just finishing up cleaning and packing before we leave unit 304. The stay was ok, the unit is in desperate need of updating and repair. On the surface the walls have been painted but the bathrooms and kitchen need major updating and cleaning. The flooring is cheap laminate wood that hasn't been installed correctly and has gaps in between the planks. The furniture is worn out and the linens are old and kinda gross. The pillows have to be the cheapest things I've slept on and the dryer has eaten one swim suit top, one bra and one pair of sleep shorts. The doors to the bedroom do not fit the properly so there is a good one inch gap between the floor and bottom of the door. The towel racks are falling off the wall as well as the shelf in the bedroom closet. The shower curtain has mold growing on it as well and there is dirt, dust and rust on just about everything. With all that said though, I've stayed in worse for more but I've stayed in better for just as cheap. We were given the use of a boat slip without charge which was very nice to have access to. I give all the details so someone with specific taste and expectations will not be surprised. I myself do not care greatly about most of the details BUT I do notice them. We had a good time but the unit definitely needs a major overhaul of updates and cleaning

Stayed: August 2015
4  Thank MSC86
Reviewed 11 August 2014

We stayed in unit 105. It was a perfect landing pad for a great week on the beach. My wife and I along with our 3 teenage children enjoyed our stay.
The kids fished off the dock most every night. They caught several nice fish and saw tons of other sea life.
The unit was sufficient for our needs for a great price. Not high end or exquisite but practical and usable.
Across the street from the beach and just a few minutes from action-packed Destin.
Highly recommend pizza at McGuires and Mexican at Pepitos.
We had some wifi issues but the owner Rick, went above and beyond to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
We would stay again in a heartbeat!
Tim
Flint, MI

• Stayed: August 2014
4  Thank TimM2123
Reviewed 15 July 2014

If I could rate 0 for this condo I would. I see there may be "some" good reviews on here, but please don't take those in considerations as our family just had the WORST experience in history there. We stayed at the Hermitage condos for 1 week, and you DO NOT get what you paid for. I guess we could compare due to the fact that we have stayed at other condos like SeaCrest the past 7 years in the same area. We only tried this new condo because we wanted to stay together with our other family who already booked here.

First off, the owner Rick Saunders is an unprofessional, lying, harassing person! After we checked out half a day early he called us on our drive back home asking us, "What did you do to my condos? It smell like urine in here!" Excuse me!! His condos smell like urine and sewer to begin with. It is so nasty in there. When you use the RR, the toilet will make sounds and leaks, and the pull out couch you don't even want me to get into. When you pull it out, there is a big hole/dent in the matress and there are stains all over (female's stains). It's disgusting. So we couldn't sleep on there. When I slept on the couch at night a CATERPILLAR crawled on my pillow!!!! There are bugs everywhere and these two men came in sprayed bugs stuff when we had 2 children living with us.They are only 3 and 4 years old. Its so disgusting and dangerous. And when we told the owner, he said it's just caterpillars.

The place smell like sewer, so please don't kill youeself there. You don't get what you pay for. Pay a few more bucks and stay at other condos. They are clean, good customer service, and worth your hard earned money.
***NO ELEVATOR AVAILABLE***
The owner would keep calling us making harassing calls. He sent us an email stating he will charge $185 extra for "STOLEN ITEMS"... he was missing "more than 10 towels". There were not even 10 towels available to us to begin with. We didn't even use all of them because they were so dirty and smelled. The ones we did use, we washed and holded it respectfully. Most of the time we used our OWN towels and why would we want some cheap, smelly, dirty towels to bring home??? He called, and called, and harassed us... and the accusations!!! After a vacation you're supposed to feel relaxed, but after staying at this condos we're more stressed than before we left. It's the worst experience, and I do not want any other couples, or families wasting their money here at this condos and ruin their vacation! Please guys, do not get yourself into the same situation!!! Don't waste your money, time, and energy to deal with this scam owner!! He will be nice to you before you book, and once you're in you're done. Be careful, and book at SeaCrest or other neighbor condos instead.

We didn't want to complain while we were there because we didn't want to waste our vacation time complaining and worry about it, but who knew at the end it would stab us in the back. Unbelievable!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family