“A very good restaurant”

Ranked #3 of 199 Restaurants in Fort Pierce
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Four persons for tapas. Arrived at 6:30 with a reservation. Seated on time.

We ordered drinks and enjoyed them as we looked at the tapas menu. We've had tapas many times. I honestly can't remember all the offerings I've seen. In any case we ordered the first round of tapas when our drinks were served. The best for me was gnocci with baby shrimp. Very very good. We later ordered a second drink round and more tapas. I was very impressed. I read that another reviewer suggested that these tapas were not like those in Barcelona. I think that is one of the charms of tapas. They vary by locale and restaurant, Great service and highly recommended.

1  Thank P598738

Reviewed 27 April 2018

We stopped for lunch, 3 adults. I am pescetarian but decided to try the beet salad, it was awesome, but was told it was a lunch size portion and it was a tapa portion. At that point I didn't have time to order something else as my family had their meals. My husband was worried the pasta and meatballs would be tiny but it was a huge bowl and he was full 3/4 way through. My mom bought the hawaiian flatbread and loved it. its Really flat flatbread!

I would go again and order the beet salad with a house salad to make a meal, I did have to come home and have regular salad to fill me up.

2  Thank wickedawesomeraw
Reviewed 25 April 2018

Had a business lunch here. Nice menu w lots of choices. Loved the charred Brussel sprouts! Had the meat and cheese board which was good, toast was perfect. Tacos were good too. My fellow diners had filet and a salad w chicken. Both gave them a thumbs up. Our waiter was very attentive. Nicely situated close to the water. I will come back.

1  Thank MutliMill
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We took a very good friend to try this fabulous restaurant , she is also a foodie,
and we have been telling her about it for months. We ordered 6 tapas items
and we not disappointed with any of them. The rock shrimp with sweet pea pesto
and gnocchi, the shrimp ceviche, the jumbo crab cake, the PEI mussels, the pesto
flat bread, and the scallops with carrots and duck fat, was a shared meal fit for a king... the PIECE DE RESISTANCE was the finale the Flourless Orange Chocolate
Torte...Magnifique one of the best I have ever had.. The Dourthe wine from Bordeaux Sav Blanca, perfect compliment to this wonderful meal.
is fab.....

2  Thank Saw555
Reviewed 8 March 2018

I really enjoyed the cheese and meat app, and the mushroom app. The atmosphere is very nice and quiet. Not too many people so parking easy to find and many tables to choose from The only complaint is even at half price the prices are too high. Food is good and fresh though. Just very pricy.

1  Thank HiltonFan1959

Been to 121 Tapas on the Water? Share your experiences!