“Very cozy and the location is perfect for...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Skibeauty
Winnipeg, Canada
“Very cozy and the location is perfect for families with kids”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Everything from the moment of booking to the moment of saying good buy to the condo was perfect. Kim is very caring owner and communication was excellent before, during and after the rental. The location is perfect for the families - the beach is 2 min walk, the patio behind the building is perfect for the evening barbecue, the Publix to replenish the groceries is within 10 min walk. The Casa Bella B is on the main floor and is very protected from the direct heat of the sun. The condo is very tastefully decorated, very cozy, the kitchen is well equipped, the beds are comfy and linens are high quality. Regular and beach towels were provided.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Casa Bella B and I would definitely recommend it to my friends!

27 Apr 2018
Thank you for the awesome review, makes it all worthwhile. (-; Please come back and visit with us again.
bjday4607...
Zionsville, Indiana
“All the comforts of home combined with a great vacation get-away”
Reviewed 26 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

This condo is exactly as pictured and we could not have asked for a better host. Kim even gave us a heads up about a festival taking place that was going to close down the bridge for a few hours. We will definitely be back!

Your age range 50-64
27 Apr 2018
Thank you so much, I'm glad to hear you are coming back. (-:
buddha-be...
Elgin, IL
“Nice little place”
Reviewed 29 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017

My wife and I stayed here for an extended weekend. It was a great choice. I never had any contact with Kim but my wife said she was wonderful to work with. There's construction going on out front right now but what can you do? It didn't really interfere with us. The place is nicely appointed and decorated. Nice location, though a little far from the main action. The only thing I would recommend is bicycles. It would be great if a service could be provided for bikes to be there, either as part of the package or as an extended rental agreement with one of the local vendors. That's nitpicking and is not reflected in my overall satisfaction!
PS - It was 2 days before we realized that you had to put the code in to both unlock AND LOCK the door. We were leaving all day with the door unlocked and then wondering why we always had to put the code in twice when we got home. It was always dark so we didn't realize we were locking it with the first try and then unlocking it with the second! Wasn't till we came home in the light one day and saw the latch move from unlocked to locked that we realized how stupid we were!

30 Nov 2017
Thank you for your kind review. You're right about the road construction. Fortunately they will be done soon. I hope you will come back and stay with us again. In our Welcome Binder we have three local companies that will drop off bicycles to any location on the island. They are very handy to our condo.
suestef26...
Traverse City, Michigan
“Perfect condo location steps from the beach!”
Reviewed 10 May 2017 for a stay in April 2017
person found this review helpful

This is the second time I have stayed at Casa Bella B condo in Mid-island Fort Meyers Beach. First year-one week; this year-three weeks. The location is perfect for me-far enough away from Times Square activity but a short trolley ride when I want to go there for restaurants, shops, etc.
The beach is beautiful and only a few steps away.
Any questions I've had are quickly answered by the owners!
I've already booked for next year!

Your age range 65+
12 May 2017
Thanks so much Sue, look forward to having you back next year.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Beautiful condo, super location”
Reviewed 7 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

The decor in the condo is beautiful - a really classy beach look! It's very well equipped, particularly in the kitchen, with everything possible needed for a comfortable stay. The owners are so friendly and helpful; any contact with them is a delight.
The location is so good, with beach access less than 5 minutes walk away, and other amenities, such as public library, swimming pool, and a great choice of restaurants close by also. Sanibel Island, Lovers Key, and Fort Myers are within easy reach, too, and fabulous for visits.
The condo is simply a terrific place to stay, for a week, a month, or longer if you're that lucky!

8 Mar 2017
Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay in our vacation home and liked Fort Myers Beach. I hope you will come back and visit with us again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing