4 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$201
Hotels.comUS$201
eDreamsUS$201
PricelineUS$201
CheapTicketsUS$201
Orbitz.comUS$201
1,422 results
All reviews island view restaurant sun deck live music fun place bars and restaurants great beach ocean view bands sunset parasailing pier fmb
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The Lani Kai is perfectly located right on the beach with plenty of food/drink options within an easy walking distance. The view is spectacular! Great price for a great location. My only issue is that the hotel is dated and needs some renovations. Especially for tech devices, Charging stations for phone and tablets should be standard in all hotels, the free wi-fi is nice though. That being said...stay off your phones and enjoy the beach!

Room tip: Rooms on the south side are quieter. Upper floors offer the best views
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Spent a few days here for the first time here! Of course it's an amazing location with a fantastic beach. OUTLETS AND EASE OF CHARGING YOUR MOBILES: Unfortunately the room I was in does not have enough outlets nor modern devices to help plug in your mobile devices for charging and there were two of us.

HOUSEKEEPING: or the serious lack of. They showed up finally around 3pm and she started making the beds. Don't expect linen changes. Got new towels and trash taken out ...that was it. THE PILLOWS WERE THROWN on the floor and then she picked them up and shook them before putting them back on the bed!!!No cleaning or vacuuming of the sand whatsoever. No new disposable coffee cups left for the morning coffee. After the way I saw myself how housekeeping was done I have very high doubts about the COVID SANITIZING!!

FINAL AND WORSE PROBLEM OF ALL: be prepared to NOT sleep until the blaring band playing live music in the bar on the ground floor of the hotel is done at 12am!!!!!!! Extremely loud and inconsiderate of the guests!!

Room tip: Don’t plan on going to sleep until after 12am
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We recently stayed here for a week and the hotel was fabulous. We had a great time. Beach chair rental/umbrella was $29 a day- which is fairly expensive when staying multiple days. Also the restaurants upstairs were not good at all. Much better food from the Chicago dog downstairs by the beach. Would definitely stay again, we would just go out for dinner.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed this vacation. I would definitely go again. I enjoyed the pool, but my favorite part was the beach/bar. The shop owners were very nice and their prices were very reasonable.

I especially liked the opportunity to have different types of seafood. The Starbucks was a nice touch.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had a pleasant experience. The hotel is centrally located and a short walk to the pier and lots of stores, restaurants and entertainment. Check out The Whale, and Doc Ford’s restaurants , 2 excellent places.
The rooms were great, newly remodeled and comfortable. Pedro from housekeeping was great, brought what we asked for quickly.
It was a party hotel so if you have young kids it can be Rowdy, with people stumbling around the bars downstairs.
The only issue we had was we asked for 2 rooms close to each other and were put on the same floor but no where close. And I asked to be changed , was told only Tony the manager can do that and he would not be there til 9am the next day and if I wanted to change I needed to return them.
You want to ask for a room on the far side away from the bar and kitchen if you want a more wait area. We stayed in room 117 and at 535am the garage truck come and then the rest of the morning delivery trucks were arriving . We didn’t get much sleep.

Trip type: Travelled with family