“Awesome place to stay!!!”

Review of Polynesian #7

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Floridabo...
Fairfield, Ohio
“Awesome place to stay!!!”
Reviewed 1 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The price is defiantly right and very convenient beach access. The only complaint that I have is there was no vent fan in the bathroom but, there is a window that you can open to vent if needed. Would defiantly stay there again!!! Thanks Beach Accommodations for a wonderful stay!!!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Jul 2014
We are so glad your enjoyed your stay. We look forward to accommodating you again in the future. Another beautiful day at the beach!
Indiana
Reviewed 13 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014

Older travelers
13 Mar 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Another beautiful day at the beach!
Monticello

A romantic getaway
Ohio
Reviewed 6 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing