2 people are viewing this hotel
PricelineUS$146
Expedia.comUS$146
eDreamsUS$146
1,102 results
All reviews shoeless joes the club lounge milk and cookies front desk movie theater fifth floor ihg member pool area business trip the entire staff home away from home spring training parking lot ray nevada megan myers
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 April 2021

We met Nevada at our checkin, she helped us 3 folks and was so sweet and knowledgeable! Make our work stay great! All her information gave us a great stay there! Keep up the great work. Shoeless Joes is an excellent hotel bar that even the locals frequent.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Jim Larkin, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear karlatT6876ZM,
We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. Our staff works tirelessly to ensure that our service and facilities meet and hopefully exceed your expectations. Your positive feedback allows us to strengthen our ability to deliver the best possible experience for our guests and our associates. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2021

I came to relax and enjoy the beach after a complex health situation. When I got to my hotel in a taxi as my car rental option was sold out, they tell me that my room was overbooked and i did not have a room. it was 1am and i was in the parking lot of the hotel with my newborn. I called dozens of hotels there were no rooms. I prayed for this trip to be a relaxing one and it was starting to turn scary. I tried the last hotel an it was Crown Plaza I explained to Alex my situation and how I was stranded in the parking lot with my newborn and he said come this way and we can do something. when I got there he had a room available and I could have not been more blessed. Alex made our trip worthwhile and we felt so safe, I know God had him working that day to help us out. Alex helps keep the room for the next day as well and Lizzette helps us that day.

To the managers of this location: You have two extraordinary employees with a true gift of customer services and sympathy.

1  Thank claudiavU5926IR

Dear ClaudiaU5926IR,
Thank you for your very kind review and we are delighted that you found the Crowne Plaza at the Bell Tower Shops. While it is always our goal to make every guest stay a special one, we are delighted to learn when we have succeeded. And thank you for the very nice remarks about Alex. We will make sure that he knows. Please come and stay with us again and thank you for being our guest.

Reviewed 8 April 2021

We just stayed for a night, but the room was great and we received a free breakfast at the restaurant next door. The front desk staff were very helpful and friendly. It was a good location. Definitely recommend.

Date of stay: March 2021
Jim Larkin, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear mpbatman,
Thank you for the nice review and for having been our guest. We appreciate the feed back and we are happy that you found the room comfortable and enjoyed our restaurant. We hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

This is my first time staying here and it has been amazing especially because of the service from the hotel staff. Nevada has been the most helpful with everything and has gone above and beyond. She is always smiling and gives a very warm welcoming. I will definitely come back and recommend this hotel to a friend.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Jim Larkin, General Manager at Crowne Plaza Fort Myers at Bell Tower Shops, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear DanL4114,
We appreciated the nice review and thanks for letting us know you enjoyed the hospitality that Nevada provided. She is just one a many great staff members that we have. Now that you have found us, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

Nevada is the best she helped us so much any problem we had she helped she’s the best she the reson I’m coming back the hotel was great great service and the food was good down in the lobby thank you for a amazing stay

Trip type: Travelled on business

DearCurlycurly710,
Thanks very much for letting us know that you had an enjoyable stay and that Nevada at our front desk was so helpful. We will be sure that she knows that. It was also great to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and our overall service. That is good news too. Please come and stay again soon.