Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Courtyard
Hotels.comUS$175
Expedia.comUS$175
TripadvisorUS$175
FindHotel
All reviews mystery train pool area breakfast buffet very nice hotel up to date king bed renovation microwave myers ft
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021

We had arrived in Fort Myers and were looking for a place to stay that was convenient. I like Marriotts and we decided to stay at the Courtyard in Fort Myers. The check in was uneventful and we were only there for one night. Social distancing was well as santifizing precautions were being practiced in the common areas. The breakfast was curtailed and this posed a problem which we worked out. The staff was pleasant and the room was comfortable. I would recommend and return.

Room tip: higher floors appear to be quieter.
Date of stay: March 2021
2  Thank ianshamshey
Reviewed 23 March 2021

I would have scored higher but when I got out of the shower I realized I had no bath towels. Also I had to leave at 6:30 each day and no breakfast was available to purchase. McDonalds is close but it would have been better if the on site location was open.
The room and staff were great

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank danielW7326EK
Reviewed 9 December 2020 via mobile

I usually stay in Marriotts and Courtyards. This hotel seems to be away from things which is fine and outside it looks a little run down so I was shocked when I walked inside and the lobby and decor looked very nice and up to date. Then I got to my room and could have just been my room but whoever “cleaned” it, needs to be re-trained or they just didn’t care. I think they attempted to sweep in the bathroom but then forgot they need to swoop that up because so much dust and short dark hair (I am long blond female) was all over. Had all the bathroom needs in the shower and wasn’t until I was in it and already shampooed up that I noticed the conditioner and body gel was pretty much out. Then the bed just had a sheet on it (no sort of comforter) and when I went to pull back I saw the tape looking stain. Just seemed like it was all done within minutes and not actually cleaned. Oh and the small balcony is nice but no furniture to sit on so what is the point?? First time I’ve been disappointed in the cleanliness of a room with Marriott.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank deenahodges
rick dorman, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2020

Thank you for taking the time to respond on our Trip Advisor page. We greatly appreciate your honest feedback. I will be sure to speak with the proper team members concerning your feedback and comments immediately. Unfortunately at this time we are unable to identify the room you stayed in during your stay, however, as mentioned will use this review/ feedback as a training tool to better communicate expectations for cleanliness in the guestrooms during these challenging times. Again thank you and we hope that you will give us another chance in the very near future! stay safe and healthy!

rick.dorman@marriott.com

Reviewed 14 October 2020

Stayed four nights on business. Room was clean, but pretty sparse. There was no bedspread or comforter -- only a very light blanket, which did not keep me warm. Also no housekeeping service. At all. They tell you to put your dirty towels in the hallway, but they don't replace them with new towels. So when you're there for four days, you have to walk down to the desk and ask for new towels. Walls are paper-thin. The guest in the room next door either had the TV on full blast or was on speakerphone at 3 a.m. Horrible night of sleep under my too thin blanket. Returning to Fort Myers for business this week and staying somewhere else. Courtyard is off my list.

Date of stay: October 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Robyn S
rick dorman, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Myers Cape Coral, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2020

Dear ROBYN,

Thank you for choosing to stay at the Courtyard Fort Myers Cape Coral and providing your honest feedback here on Trip Advisor.

Providing the highest level of hospitality is our number one priority and we sincerely apologize for falling short of meeting your expectations. As a teachable moment, we have shared your feedback with our Housekeeping team as blankets are to be kept separately in the closet for guest arrivals. If we did not do this I sincerely apologize. We continue to work diligently on the procedures of guest room cleaning and how we get back the necessary amenities to our guests. As mentioned I will be personally following up with the team on your feedback and comments on how we can improve immediately.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We appreciate you choosing to stay with us during these unusual times and hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the near future!

Reviewed 29 September 2020 via mobile

We decided to take a quick business trip down to Florida for two days. What a disaster between the plane being delayed and then our car rental place was a disaster anyways we got in our car drove to the courtyard Marriott all flustered, walked in preparing myself for the next disaster, walked Up to the desk and there was this lovely girl name Lauren who was the sweetest kindest customer service agent ever! I was so relieved she did such a great job and she was quick and gave me a bunch of info about the hotel, I just loved her! She’s a doll and she deserves a raise, we will be back!! Thx Lauren!!

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Moechardon

Thank you for the great review. We greatly appreciate your comments and feedback during these challenging times. Recognizing our staff who are working diligently to service our guests day to day and do it with a smile has a great impact when someone else is having a bad day! I will be sure to pass along the review to the staff and recognize those mentioned, Lauren, who played a key part in your stay!