Lowest prices for your stay
US$78
US$78
Hotels.comUS$77
PricelineUS$78
FindHotelUS$78
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 January 2020

Hotel has many rooms but appears to be full now that its January. The rooms are very clean and modern with excellent wifi. arriving too late could put your vehicle a short distance away within walking. The Free breakfast is the usual and OK but with seven tables we never had any opportunity to get one free. Would certainly stay here again. Not much to see in the area... There is a pool which appears be to be well maintained.

Room tip: There are two floors
Date of stay: January 2020
Tina M, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Ft. Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Sonia B,

Thank you for your kind comments and review regarding our high standards of cleanliness of our Americas Best Value Inn. It is so rewarding to hear that we were able to provide a comfortable and convenient
experience. We hope to impress you again during your next visit and we thank you for sharing your
experience.

Hotel Manager of Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed 24 January 2020

Was skeptical before checking in with construction going on, it looked like a motel at first and I was worried what the rooms would be like once inside. They were so nice! There were new floors instead of carpet, our room had a sitting area with a little couch and matching furniture. The bathrooms looked like they had been redone. You can tell they spent money and time remodeling the rooms. It shocked me how nice they were and such a great price with free breakfast included. The breakfast was good, had everything you may need to get your day started. We enjoyed the one night we stayed.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank Lyque32

Hi Lyque32,

On behalf of my entire teamof Americas Best Value Inn , we would like to thank you for your wonderful review and for noticing our recent updates that we have made to our hotel. It's good to hear from you and we greatly appreciate that you've taken the time to share your five star experience at our hotel! We look forward to serving you again!

Reviewed 30 December 2019 via mobile

One of the BEST hotels I’ve ever stayed. Very low price for a very upscale room. Can’t say enough good things about it. With in a mile of anywhere. Close to the Gulf to sight see. Beds were very comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2019

O4815XElisaj,

Thank you so much for your feedback and kind words regarding the five star service and
accommodations that you received during your most recent stay with us! Our primary aim is to give you a comfortable and accommodating experience, and we are very pleased to hear of our success in this ambition. We look forward to serving you again!

Hotel Manager of Americas Best Value Inn

Reviewed 29 December 2019 via mobile

We arrived after reserving a room on booking.com. Me, my wife and our young son booked a room which said “double bed and sofa bed”. The double bed was for us, the sofa bed for our son. We checked in, went to the room and there was no sofa bed. There was a sofa but it wasn’t made up. It wasn’t folded, no sheets, no pillows, nothing. I called reception to be told they don’t do sofa beds. I said I booked this for 2 adults and a child, where is the child’s bed. Young girl on the desk phoned her supervisor as I wanted a refund or a different room. I was told I couldn’t have either as there is a no refund policy and there was no other rooms available. I was told to phone booking.com but what’s the point, I didn’t pay booking.com, I paid the hotel directly. I always tell friends and family about Florida and how good the customer
Service is but this time it was absolute rubbish. How the hell can you advertise something and not honour your end of the deal? After a hour and a half of phone calls back and forward to reception, we asked for
Some sheets and pillows to make the sofa into some sort of sleeping platform, reception said yes but I’ll have to come and get them
And fit them myself! Honestly, I’ve travelled to so many different places in the world and I’ve never had such bad service! I would make sure I never ever step foot in one of these places again!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Seank_dnb
RLResponse, Guest Relations Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Ft. Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2020

We understand that your recent stay with us didn't measure up to your expectations. Please accept our apologies for the reservation issues and any miscommunications that came from the booking site you used. Rest assured that we will speak with our team to ensure that our goal to deliver a convenient and welcoming hotel experience is fully maximized. Given the opportunity, we would like to provide you with the stay you expected.

Reviewed 27 October 2019 via mobile

We've been traveling the west coast of Florida for the past week, every night looking for something cheap and clean and always being somewhat disappointed. I'd just about given up on the idea of a clean motel room. Then we found this place, the cheapest so far AND the cleanest so far by a long shot. It even smells clean. Absolutely wonderful.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
abvifortmyersfl1, Hotel Manager at Americas Best Value Inn Ft. Myers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 October 2019

Hello Diane,

It is so delighting to see your happy stay at the ABVI Fort Myers FL.
Our team is excited to note that almost everything went out well with you.
The room, the amenities, and the hospitality - we trust everything matched your expectations.
We could not have asked for a better testimonial.
Look forward to welcoming you again, soon.

Hotel Manager