Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$129
BestWestern.comUS$129
Hotels.comUS$129
Expedia.comUS$129
Agoda.comUS$129
FindHotelUS$129
All reviews front desk best westerns room was clean close to the airport rental car great stay shuttle service ft myers stayed one night bagels would stay again bw sink bedding pet baseball
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

Don’t stay here if you need airport shuttle!
I was traveling with my daughters and 2 year old granddaughter.
I chose this hotel due to its close proximity to RSW. I called them to make sure we could be picked up after dropping off rental car the day before our stay, and early morning drop off at 6:30am and was told they could accommodate us!
We had to wait awhile for the transport, but the driver was great and when I asked about getting back to the airport at 6:30am flight the next morning, he told me it would not be a problem. I also put the time we needed to get the 6:30am shuttle in my booking.
I mentioned the 6:30am airport shuttle at check in as well.

The phone rang at 9pm and the Front desk says...the Airport Shuttle only runs every hour on the hour!!! What???
No managed to speak to...evidently they only have a manager from 7am-3pm daily!
When We got to the Lobby at 6:30am, Bridget who was behind the desk, and also the shuttle driver said she could not take us because she was busy...she was busy with a big plate of breakfast btw. She also said she couldn’t take us because she couldn’t risk not being back to check out at 7am!
She could’ve taken us and been back as google maps said 9min to get to RSW!
She was very rude and was not accommodating at all!!
She finally spoke to Minerva who runs the breakfast service, and she took us @6:50am...she was lovely and helpful!

Btw...we were told that no one else needed the shuttle...we wouldn’t want to make anyone else late for shuttle.

This is what their website says:

Free roundtrip airport shuttle from 4:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Airport shuttle on request

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank johnston_jude
Reviewed 19 February 2021

We stayed 3 nights valentines weekend 2021 I was bitten by a spider in my room during the night...1week later, a dr visit, prescription, I still
have not recd any apology! Don’t stay here! I never write reviews but this place deserves a bad review!

I should have been apologized to at the desk when
I reported it and after any one of the many emails and phone calls. Not to mention I have not received
any room compensation! Total lack of customer service.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Kellye07
Reviewed 19 January 2021

I picked this room just for the Jacuzzi tub. Guess what? It was broken. There was a breaker the maint. Man could hit every 10m. if I wanted him to sit & wait. For some reason discount was 1 night not2

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank boboodin9
Reviewed 31 December 2020

I had a wonderful experience with this hotel. Exceptionally clean, with special COVID cleaning protocols, nice and comfortable room, quiet, cable tv, pool and hot breakfast in the morning (served by the attendant). Taylor at the Front Desk was incredibly helpful and knowledgeable! Shuttle service to and from the airport (not all were offering due to traveling during the holiday). I loved having Starbucks and several restaurants nearby. I would absolutely stay here again, and highly recommend it!

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed 26 November 2020

coffee machine broken at breakfast-noisy a/c, slow draining tub, holes in wall, dirty walls (needs painting), outside door inoperable for entering with key card, business center printer had no ink cartridge and staff had none (no printing available)

Date of stay: November 2020