Lowest prices for your stay
SpringHill Suites
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
Hotels.comUS$133
Expedia.comUS$133
eDreamsUS$133
All reviews close to the airport front desk sitting area an early morning flight coffee maker next morning spring training
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

I chose this hotel for the airport shuttle. I had an early morning flight. The front desk gal put my flight info into the system incorrectly so the driver never showed up, thinking he had no trips to make. There were no ubers. I ended up paying a random guy sitting in front of the hotel $50 to take me to the airport and I almost missed my flight. Never again.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 2 January 2021 via mobile

Although the rooms were clean enough, I requested extra pillows and shampoo/conditioner for my family upon check in, didn’t get them. My daughter went down to desk and asked for some pillows and was told they’d deliver them to us, never got them. Our room was facing the pool so we heard everything and there were kids out there easily after 9 in the evening. I thought the window was open at first but the windows are just very old and single pane. So ALL noise will go through them! The carpet in the room had stains on it also. The hotel is a convenient walk to a couple restaurants and Circle K though. I would not stay here again unfortunately.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Krismap
Reviewed 11 March 2020

We loved everything about this place. The front desk and driver helped me get back from the airport after dropping off my rental. My four year old loved the pool area, and they let us stay a little later the next day.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel is absolutely wonderful! Marry and another lovely ladie at the receptions are absolutely five stars, extremely friendly and accommodating. Our room was absolutely exquisitely beautiful and comfortable! Our visit here has been very pleasant! And the other day when we left after 2 nights, another lovely girl was at the desk and also made us terribly regret having to leave.

I can’t wait to be back again

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2020 via mobile

This motel is an excellent choice to stay if you are planning a trip for spring training. Very close to Red Sox park and close proximity to the Twins ballpark. Good lighting, very clean with good climate control. Breakfast and free lollipops at check-in are a treat.

Date of stay: March 2020